Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yall should get SFV
wink.gif
PS + done, can't really enjoy SF V the same. Sony is dumb stingy that $50 is steep, I can get Xbox Live for the low almost daily. I will cop PS + again for UC 4, come check me then

Repped for the info, still gonna wait on SF V for now, hopefully it drops soon. I have UC 3 and FF 7 to play by my lonesome still on PS
smile.gif

PS + done, can't really enjoy SF V the same. Sony is dumb stingy that $50 is steep, I can get Xbox Live for the low almost daily. I will cop PS + again for UC 4, come check me then

[emoji]128077[/emoji]. I still haven't played any UC smh. I am currently finishing up the last of us finally. Bloodborne will be next

[emoji]128077[/emoji]. I still haven't played any UC smh. I am currently finishing up the last of us finally. Bloodborne will be next
I just finished part 2, I'll start 3 soon. I beat 2 on Crushing, think I did part 1 on Normal.

Good luck with Bloodborne.
laugh.gif

Repped for the info, still gonna wait on SF V for now, hopefully it drops soon. I have UC 3 and FF 7 to play by my lonesome still on PS
smile.gif
you never played FF7? 

bout to put you in the fools wildin thread
Nah I got to the end but didn't have a certain materia and couldn't fight. I never finished it, too many games back in the day and I wasn't playing those 3 discs over again b.

smile.gif
The way it was meant to be. 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm happy I can joke with my PS NT family. 

Info on where you cop Xbox Live for the low?  
nerd.gif
U should come into the Xbox thread more often it's in the top post. CDkeys, Groupon, Ebay. Various deals pop up almost daily.

For the money I rather not pay over $30 for PS+, I don't really play anything with others often on there, the best value of it is the free games but I don't even have enough time to enjoy the free games like that

U should come into the Xbox thread more often it's in the top post. CDkeys, Groupon, Ebay. Various deals pop up almost daily.

For the money I rather not pay over $30 for PS+, I don't really play anything with others often on there, the best value of it is the free games but I don't even have enough time to enjoy the free games like that
Repped. I'll start looking in there daily now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom