Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

J be hating on me getting to 320

So the universal hate on 320's is real B
If you have a 320 ghost that really isn't a 320 but is 3 light less then what level ghost do you have?
@Starfox070  right now

giphy.gif

@AlSpiggs
 has been 320 for at least a month now lol

But congrats b 
nthat.gif

Aye bruh... I just went and looked at Spiggs posts to be envious, jealous, and hate on the low. He last posted in here on 12/16 and he's talking about he carried you no mention of being 320
laugh.gif

Just foolin man I don't doubt it, but to all those trying to get to 320 good luck but it's meh and doesn't really change much or give you some achievement or anything
mean.gif

If my dude Un @Ace93 can see me now... that little scrub guardian that you first taught how to raid and was holding everyone back
laugh.gif
look at me now baby... (madd rapper voice: Brooklyn Style Baby)
laugh.gif

And according to @bigj505 I'm still being carried and suck at raiding and take long to learn stuff to this day
laugh.gif
may you never get that 320 ghost, hate, hate, hate,
laugh.gif
you taught me well...

My man @TimShepard the two scrubs that started out
laugh.gif
know you almost there too just a piece away good luck. Know your schedule about to pick up so might set you back.

To my nemesis @willypete who stay stealing and getting my yellow exotics in the shade... yeah I'm throwing shade
happy.gif

JJ @DocWatson with his foolish humor
laugh.gif
but be wrecking in PvP and the lone wolf raider.

Everyone else we play with, breakfast, gamerdot, supreme, @shottadru, @championboyz7, @Starfox070 yeah boy one of us frequent posters made it
happy.gif

But... come tomorrow... are yall N's
You just reminded me I got a beta code last night..Gotta use that.

Lucky you man....People been playing way longer than us and still haven't gotten to 320.

Congrats though man...Better man than me. Once I hit 320 I'm done until Destiny 2 (Even though Ive read Bungie is so lost they don't know what planet they're on).

Yeah I need 320 gauntlets and 320 helmet for my Titan. Because SRL said I deserve ONE 320 helmet from racing. I'll mess around and 320 a Titan helmet and put the 319 on my Warlock [emoji]128514[/emoji]

But congrats!! You gonna 320 all characters?

Yeah school started so I can only raid during the day on Thursday :/ Jumped on Friday afternoon and NOTHING BUT KIDS. Never again.

It was "Hey...Da Boooooty" x100 in every party. Like damn...Stop beating a dead horse little boy before I tell your mom you talking to a booty warrior

Nah I'm not 320 the Titan... I mean if it happens then so be it, but I'm not stressing it.

I wasn't really stressing it with the Warlock either, but was happy when I realized I could hit it.

Yeah with LFG because Destiny is losing it's luster most people left are
mean.gif

Like you said it's hit or miss... sometimes I see fools putting, no squeakers, must be adult, must be mature, have a credit score of 720 or higher
laugh.gif

I still want that bad juju though and to finish the quest for the sleeper simulant.
There you go, I gave you one.

I just got my Juju to 318. Last primary to get there then I'm good on primaries. Then getting that 320 sniper again this week hopefully, so I can 320 my 1000 yard since I messed up THREE WEEKS AGO. Then getting my 318 shotty to 320 and I'm good on guns, cause I rotate my 320 machine gun anyways.

Yup, with school starting I'll have to play Monday or Thursday mornings. I joined one team and half didn't have a mic. Who raids without a mic? Lmao

And word they be tripping lmaoooo "Must be 325+, lightskinned and have beat the raid at least once by yourself" Like bruh all you have to do is KNOW IT...and be 310

Oh yea! I get my sleep this 7th. Thanks for reminding me.

Oh and got a 320 sniper again so my 1000 yard is 320 now after my error last month.

THE LORD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS.

Now back to my disappearance.

So I wasnt feeling that great last night and we didnt have a squad so nothing happened last night.

Breakfast is in tonight
willypete willypete
putting in work putting in work
starfox070 starfox070

whats good tonight?
GamerDot will roll with us if he's online. Real cool dude.

championboyz7 championboyz7 - want us to grab the CP for you so we can do it if you can hop on sometime this week?

First, and foremost, how y'all not gonna give @TimShepard his props for gamin the customer support chick?! Haters...

Second, there goes bigj505 bigj505 leavin me out again. For anyone EXCEPT him, I got totems checkpoints already so don't you worry :nerd:

Undefined Undefined , seduced yet?

First, and foremost, how y'all not gonna give @TimShepard his props for gamin the customer support chick?! Haters...

Second, there goes bigj505 bigj505 leavin me out again. For anyone EXCEPT him, I got totems checkpoints already so don't you worry :nerd:

:lol: you already know whats good breh....
plus you probably already did the challenges 10 times already

Second, there goes @bigj505 leavin me out again. For anyone EXCEPT him, I got totems checkpoints already so don't you worry
nerd.gif
@Ace93, seduced yet?
She followed Fleece on IG he need to post dem pics 
devil.gif

Nah maybe if im bored.

So I wasnt feeling that great last night and we didnt have a squad so nothing happened last night.

Breakfast is in tonight
[@=/u/149604/willypete]@willypete[/@]
[@=/u/39609/Putting-In-Work]@Putting In Work[/@]
[@=/u/78277/Starfox070]@Starfox070[/@]

whats good tonight?

[@=/u/73133/championboyz7]@championboyz7[/@] - want us to grab the CP for you so we can do it if you can hop on sometime this week?

Stop tryna seduce people ith checkpoints

:evil:

:lol: :pimp:

Man I'm still waiting on my rep for hitting 320 light levels :smh:

Breakfast is in tonight
willypete willypete
putting in work putting in work
starfox070 starfox070

whats good tonight?

championboyz7 championboyz7 - want us to grab the CP for you so we can do it if you can hop on sometime this week?

Damn I'm going to try, but my chick just started grad school so I might have to pick her up.

Remember last time I had her waiting for me at the train station and me lying while you guys were in the party because I didn't want to leave the raid :smh:

Will find out what time she's getting out and hopefully work around that.

Since no Oryx challenge this week we could probably 5 man the entire raid again :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom