Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Was helping a friend get to the Lighthouse for the first time tonight. We were raiding before that and started a little late, but figured we'd have enough time. Started the final game of the card around 3:45am (EST), and when we won the game...."Unable to Access" :smh:

Felt super bad for the dude...

Golgoroth challenge after a full rotation of all six orbs, his back closes up and you have to reset. Six different orbs. Six different gazers.

Today is the day of the 1st mission for the NO TIME TO EXPLAIN [@=/u/39609/Putting-In-Work]@Putting In Work[/@]
Notice this man didn't tag me....SMH

Because we already did it fool.

Damn J I didn't get to do this yesterday I was with a group Raiding because I had never beat Oryx on HM so was getting that done before the reset. Didn't get it done until like 1am EST :smh: dudes kept leaving and we had to LFG for more guys, but then we finally got it done.

I only went up one light level for beating Oryx :smh:

I want that Bad JuJu but I popped my 3ofC and got the Red Death so we'll see how it goes. Got some other stuff that was meh but I'm happy I made it over the 311 hump so all exotics will decode at 310+ :D

I needed a good pulse rifle and the Red Death dropped at 310.

Damn J I didn't get to do this yesterday I was with a group Raiding because I had never beat Oryx on HM so was getting that done before the reset. Didn't get it done until like 1am EST :smh: dudes kept leaving and we had to LFG for more guys, but then we finally got it done.

I want that Bad JuJu but I popped my 3ofC and got the Red Death so we'll see how it goes. Got some other stuff that was meh but I'm happy I made it over the 311 hump so all exotics will decode at 310+ :D

I don't think I've ever seen anyone get a bad juju from an engram or chest . Only way I have seen people get one is haveinga Y1 and then buying the Y2 from the kiosk.

Last edited:

I don't think I've ever seen anyone get a bad juju from an engram or chest . Only way I have seen people get one is haveinga Y1 and then buying the Y2 from the kiosk.

Oh... gun sounds like it would kill in PvP with never having to reload.

Oh... gun sounds like it would kill in PvP with never having to reload.

With the December update going live today along with the weapon rebalancing it'll replace pulses as the meta primary weapon and put the scout as the king.

Not to say the Juju will be bad, but it'll be easier to outclass. And the juju isn't good for crucible because of the no reload perk, it's good because it charges up your super extremely fast.

I got one from the chest in the raid last week.

Golgoroth challenge doesn't seem too bad. Hope it's 320 armor guaranteed.

Today is the day of the 1st mission for the NO TIME TO EXPLAIN [@=/u/39609/Putting-In-Work]@Putting In Work[/@]

My man :pimp:
Breakfast club and I have been declared when it comes to raiding since we would rather roll with a crew we know but you are giving us hope. If we can align our schedules, it would be dope to have us 3 plus whomever else hops in. The less randoms the better.

The red death is nice sir. It's a nice crucible weapon also.

I got one from the chest in the raid last week.

Golgoroth challenge doesn't seem too bad. Hope it's 320 armor guaranteed.

:wow: really? That would definitely be a first I've heard/seen. Guess they either patched it in sometime or its ultra low.

Oh yeah. Hahahaha.

Where you been at?

Just have been having a series of events I guess.
Friday was a wash between leaving work early to take my son to the doctors to follow up what happened to him last week then going straight to a work party that I didn't leave until 11 (won a prize that's a free 8 hrs in pto. Hyped!)
Saturday was my wife's work party and I was in pa earlier in the day shopping.
Sunday was football with breakfast club and need for speed.

I've been on but just not as long as usual. It's depressing seeing no one in destiny.

My man :pimp:
Breakfast club and I have been declared when it comes to raiding since we would rather roll with a crew we know but you are giving us hope. If we can align our schedules, it would be dope to have us 3 plus whomever else hops in. The less randoms the better.

The red death is nice sir. It's a nice crucible weapon also.

Well @Ace93 said he'll be back on Dec 12th so that's 4 (You, Me, TBC, Ace) if we can align our schedules I think we can pick up a stragler or two. I don't care what nobody says it's hard to carry low light people through hard mode even if the others in the group are higher light levels.

I ripping Oryx a new one and was dishing out max damage with the crew I ran with since I didn't have to detonate orbs.

If we build our little team up and raid like on Wednesdays or at least start it we should be good on a weekly basis. Once you get things down pat you can fly by the different parts in a couple of minutes.

putting in work putting in work - Un has his own crew. Don't count on him rolling consistently unless they drop off like they did with the crota stuff. Un also has a job now so lord knows what his schedule will be.

In all honesty, you and Fleece really need to patch things up so we can get the numbers where we need them. Someone has to be the bigger man one day.

And you can actually carry a low light person in the hard raid. The only part where it hurts is Oryx so in theory, you can carry him and allow him to pick up higher level items (like what you have been doing) along the way. Doing that like 1-3 weeks would have the lower level dude sitting nice (in theory) while allowing you to get to Oryx and possibly finish with another team if needed.

putting in work putting in work - Un has his own crew. Don't count on him rolling consistently unless they drop off like they did with the crota stuff. Un also has a job now so lord knows what his schedule will be.

In all honesty, you and Fleece really need to patch things up so we can get the numbers where we need them. Someone has to be the bigger man one day.

And you can actually carry a low light person in the hard raid. The only part where it hurts is Oryx so in theory, you can carry him and allow him to pick up higher level items (like what you have been doing) along the way. Doing that like 1-3 weeks would have the lower level dude sitting nice (in theory) while allowing you to get to Oryx and possibly finish with another team if needed.

No I'm talking about dudes whose light is like 280-290 wanting to be carried through. We tried it to carry two 290 through yesterday and it was mad hard man because they were constantly dying. We figured since we didn't have anyone else we would give it a shot. Honestly even trying to carry the 300 light dudes is tough, not saying it can't be done but it's tough.

You also have to keep in mind that I'm playing with randoms and some of them are impatient because if you don't get it done in a couple of attempts then they're out. Then you others start leaving because the new people joining will take time to mesh.

Of course if it's us then we're going to have patience and help each other through.

Another grime ball tactic I seen dudes doing was they would join the group for the checkpoint and then dip out once they get it :smh:

Didn't know we were second string for Un damn :lol: hopefully he can throw us a bone :D

Is the warpriest challenge farmable? 
It's not available this week. Golgoroth challenge this week. You going to be on tonight Jaffee's?
Yea ill be home from work around 8-9. Not sure if my clan gonna run the challenge as theyre still building houses or something in fallout but im def down to get those runs in with yall
Minecraft 4 
nthat.gif

Let's get it.

No I'm talking about dudes whose light is like 280-290 wanting to be carried through. We tried it to carry two 290 through yesterday and it was mad hard man because they were constantly dying. We figured since we didn't have anyone else we would give it a shot. Honestly even trying to carry the 300 light dudes is tough, not saying it can't be done but it's tough.

You also have to keep in mind that I'm playing with randoms and some of them are impatient because if you don't get it done in a couple of attempts then they're out. Then you others start leaving because the new people joining will take time to mesh.

Of course if it's us then we're going to have patience and help each other through.

Another grime ball tactic I seen dudes doing was they would join the group for the checkpoint and then dip out once they get it :smh:

Didn't know we were second string for Un damn :lol: hopefully he can throw us a bone :D

Welcome to LFG :lol:

And yea, 2nd string? How about practice squad :lol:
You don't need a bone tho. You are def learning some great things. If everyone knows how to perform their role then things go better.

Back
Top Bottom