Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
that iron banner hunter helmet is really cool looking

*sees IB helmet*

Ok, I may grind this "non-level advantaged" IB just for that thing.........but then I'm hopping off the moment I get the Iron Banner armor for my Hunter. No point grinding in an end-game Crucible mode where I can't flex my light level

Got that Raid scout rifle out of a clan engram earlier :pimp: :pimp:.

Also the blue auto rifle Cuboid ARU does work in the Crucible. Paired with the Actium War Rig? :sick:

yo they really ******* me with these bright engrams

i just want an emote man. i've proably turned in nearly 15 of them and only gotten like 4 emotes.

Finally got the Rat King last night. Kinda tight I'm forced to use it though since it's my highest Kinetic by 5 :lol:.

BPL is 299.5 with a nightfall reward and nightfall clan reward left to go.

Bless me RNGesus. Pray for ya boy.

The other three powerful rewards gave me three bonds, two being the same. I was LIVID.

Man, I'm up to 300 without ever clearing the Raid of going flawless. Once I hit 305, is there even a point to the endgame activities?

Finally got the Rat King last night. Kinda tight I'm forced to use it though since it's my highest Kinetic by 5 :lol:.

You don't have to use it to get higher drops. As long as it's in your character's inventory and you don't melt it, drops will roll according to your highest possible power level.

It's been annoying getting a squad together to raid with, any NT PS heads who can run on weekends? Can def get you in rotation with my peoples.

It's been annoying getting a squad together to raid with, any NT PS heads who can run on weekends? Can def get you in rotation with my peoples.
Hit me up bro. I seen you on but it showed you were full. Me anf my bro needed one for the NF. We probably needed 30 secs to beat him and ran out of time :smh:

You don't have to use it to get higher drops. As long as it's in your character's inventory and you don't melt it, drops will roll according to your highest possible power level.
I meant because it drops me from 301 down to 300 if I don't have it equipped (which probably isn't a big deal anyway), but that's helpful to know nonetheless. I've been wasting time double checking that I've had my strongest gear on everytime I pop a Luminous Engram :lol:.

Does IB still have that catch-up mechanic where when you play later in the week or on alternate characters, it levels faster? (Or you get more tokens?)

Does IB still have that catch-up mechanic where when you play later in the week or on alternate characters, it levels faster? (Or you get more tokens?)

According to Destiny Reddit and the Bungie forums, it doesn't look like they brought the "alternate buff" over from D1 either.

So even the alts are grindin :smh:

No level advantage for IB? :sick: Wtf is wrong with Bungie? :smh:
**** aint eem IB no more. It's basically just a control only playlist :rolleyes

The only real reason to run IB is to acquire the armor and shaders. Idk about the guns, but they’re just re-skins from what I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom