Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Transmog_01.png

- Transmog coming in Season 14
- Two new weapons next season for each main vendor (Crucible, Gambit, and Vanguard)
- Palindrome, Shadow Price, The Swarm returning as Nightfall exclusive drops (GM drops Adept versions)
- Crossplay in 2021

I just booted up Destiny 2 since after launch and before the first content drop after this weekend :lol:

All my characters are 1050 light now but I have no armor or weapons and had barely just enough to buy back a vigilance wing :smh:

Now today you guys are telling me that they have the upgrade for the Series X :smh:

I'll check it out maybe this weekend. I have the Series X and didn't even know they were updating it or whatever.

I was getting washed with my weak weapons by regular ads :smh:

Shut it off after not even 3 minutes.

I just booted up Destiny 2 since after launch and before the first content drop after this weekend :lol:

All my characters are 1050 light now but I have no armor or weapons and had barely just enough to buy back a vigilance wing :smh:

Now today you guys are telling me that they have the upgrade for the Series X :smh:

I'll check it out maybe this weekend. I have the Series X and didn't even know they were updating it or whatever.

I was getting washed with my weak weapons by regular ads :smh:

Shut it off after not even 3 minutes.
Iron banner is back, to get your level up with pinnacles, i should be on a bunch this weekend if you want to play

60 to 120 is noticeable e but not near as much IMO. The hit to graphics doesn't seem worth it (it is rough looking :lol:). But 4k 60 is absolutely flames.

If I bought Destiny 2 digital is there a free PS5 upgrade? Literally played it on release day and haven’t since but wouldn’t mind giving it a second try if so.

If I bought Destiny 2 digital is there a free PS5 upgrade? Literally played it on release day and haven’t since but wouldn’t mind giving it a second try if so.

Yes...you should be able to download the PS5 version in the store

Crucible with 120 frames and 105 FOV is a completely new experience.

I need to mess with the slider because I don't understand it.

What do you think of the dip in graphics though? As it stands I think 4k60 is much better

EDIT: Yeah I tried your settings and it is pretty wild.

Last edited:
Its fine to me, honestly. I did, however, go back to 60fps because I was tired of my screen going black (reverting back) after every Crucible match.

FOV stays, though.

They streamlined leveling much better in BL. Until you hit 1250, just do whatever you enjoy. Then you have to focus on pinnacle drops to get to 1260.

Back
Top Bottom