• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
I
If you got **** aim and like **** gun play then I agree.

God, I wonder if those people that *****ed about the shotty meta from most of D1 ever tried playing Fortnite.............those folk will have a field day of complaints with Fortnite's shotty meta (hipfire shotty kills for days)

It is also confirmed which legendary shotties/snipers are coming out of the "power slot" and into the kinetic slot (hopefully the next TWAB tells us which legendary shotties/snipers are going into the energy slot too).

You think Trench Barrel is going to end up as a rollable perk?

Kind of disappointed that Ikelos is being switched to solar

Has anyone kept up in here with the other DLC's and what not?

Did anyone get the Whisper of the Worm sniper aka Black Hammer/Spindle?

I saw this video with 10 guns to have before Forsaken drops and was just wondering if anyone has most of those meta/OP guns going into Forsaken.

putting in work putting in work

I've played through all of them, the shotty and sniper from escalation protocol are must-haves imo, the raid weapons from the dlc's are worthless though. Obviously, Whisper is a must-have as well, and then there's DFA, BD, Sleeper, the Iron Banner auto from this season is the best in the game imo for pve besides valakadyn. The pulse, hc, rocket launcher from leviathan are all must-haves for their slots.

As for armor lunafactions boots for warlock are the only exotic you should be using for that class in pve, basically a titan barricade that can deal extra damage (using the empowering rift). For Hunters, there's raiden flux, orpheus rig, and celestial are the best for pve. Titan has synthoceps and hallowfire heart. I have a soft spot for the lion rampant boots for the in air mobility.

That's everything that comes to mind, I'm assuming you have everything worthwhile in the base game which I mostly listed dlc stuff

Has anyone kept up in here with the other DLC's and what not?

Did anyone get the Whisper of the Worm sniper aka Black Hammer/Spindle?

I saw this video with 10 guns to have before Forsaken drops and was just wondering if anyone has most of those meta/OP guns going into Forsaken.

Yea a shotty and sniper in each element and whisper with catalyst. I mean nothing is hard to obtain, just takes time as always.

I would guess the PS community is a bit more into still playing though only a small portion. This last DLC was actually somewhat worth it unlike CoO which was utter trash.

Foresaken actually does look dope even though it is just TTK all over again in terms of the features we are rolling back towards.

Yo how difficult is it to get the whisper?
Not too hard, just master the "shortcut" to give you more time inside. I used this vid, make sure to equip something with void and arc damage since most of the shields are those. I used the manannan and the leviathan rocket launcher btw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom