Despite Chris Brown's album cover, he is the next

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

whats funny is that if mike jack was still alive and cb didn't self-mutilate his career everyone would be like
"no doubt"
"co-sign, son front flipped onto a table"
"nah...its xxxxx..thats the next mj"
No. I said it all the time when MJ was alive. None of these cats can do what MJ did. Chris may be ahead of the pack but he's in a race hecan't win.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

whats funny is that if mike jack was still alive and cb didn't self-mutilate his career everyone would be like
"no doubt"
"co-sign, son front flipped onto a table"
"nah...its xxxxx..thats the next mj"
Yea like Ravage said, most people said this @!* when Mike was alive. IMO, the closet cat is Usher. Chris Brown doesn't have the vocals or thematerial. Mike took part in all of his albums. Sure he may have worked with quality producers and writers but Mike as there helping with the writing andproduction of his @!*. And he pioneered pop music. To ask Chris Brown to be the next Mike? Its not even fair to Chris. He'll never live up to it. Chris isa great dancer and a terrible singer. You can find Chris Brown's all over this country. What sets Chris Brown a part from that cat on the corner who canoutdance any body in the city? Nothing.

And btw, if Chris Brown is the next anything its the next..........

mugshot__bobby-brown.jpg

he's no mj, but nobody in r&b is seeing his dancing talent.

he'll never be the musician mike was, but his performances have the ability to be on par.

Not hating on CB or anybody else but there will NEVER be a next/another MJ. My dude is a LEGEND, these other cats are just spinoffs.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

he's no mj, but nobody in r&b is seeing his dancing talent.

he'll never be the musician mike was, but his performances have the ability to be on par.

Niketalk didnt give a crap about MJ and now he is dead, I made a post for his 50th bday and said he was still the King of Pop, it got 1 response

NT is so typical, home of the hypebeast

I still stand by saying JT will go down in the same light, Usher could be he needs to really sell with "Raymond v. Raymond" or his career really isin shambles

Back
Top Bottom