Desmond Mason vs. Chuck Hayes + Charles' Golfswing

Whose worse?

Chuckwagon:

roll.gif

Desmond:

laugh.gif

Don't they practice these freethrows and have shooting coaches to help them? Dear god.
roll.gif

Mason's is like Marion. It's ugly beyond sin, but it goes through the hoop.

I had never seen Chuck Hayes shoot free throws, but that is perhaps THE worst free throw stroke I have ever seen.

Chuck Hayes free throw shooting stroke makes Charles Barkley's golf swing look like Tiger Woods.

I understand finding your own shot that you're comfortable with and being consistent with it, but Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.
alien.gif

Has Chuck EVER made a free throw? Ever?

EDIT: I didn't watch the last video at first; they have a make on film?!
eek.gif

man its hard being a rockets fan right now
chuck hayes free throw are just ugggh
u hurd boozer like "oh #%!@!"
and iverson saying "thats a travel"
lol halirious

Inexplicably, prior to this season (where he's only 2 for 9 on the season so far), I think Chuck Hayes is a 61% free throw shooter (career 86 of 143... soyeah he's made more than one), .... That percentage is actually better than a number of players in the NBA.

Chuck shot is just horrible
laugh.gif

but the music in the Desmond just made me crack up with his shooting motion.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
i saw that last night with chuck hayes....i thought he pulled something while he shot the first one...then he did it again
whoever told him shooting free throws like that works is obviously mistaken...and desmond mason, oh my goodness that is ugly as sin

i actually cringed last night during chuck hayes second attempt. i felt so bad for him because everyone in the stadium was laughing. i never knew he shot FTslike that. lol

isnt jack sikma on the coaching staff, can he please help him out?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ the Chuck Hayes Denver game video!
Thats the most excited I've seen Doug Collins talk in a long time.

Chuck is that dude, and like they said above, career 61%, so maybe Shaq should take lessons. I think he might do it JUST to draw lane violations, because otherthan that......it makes nooooo sesne

It looks like Chuck Hayes switched up his shooting form from last season. He takes a step in this year compared to the Anthony Mason lean approach from lastyear. Maybe thats why his percentage is down. But yea, Chuck Hayes is worse.

roll.gif
@ AI face on the second shot...

They be puttin Chuck Hayes on the line just to laugh...

Not since my man A. Mason have i seen such f**kery...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom