describe your sex life with a tv show title

I went over to Cougar Town but she informed me of her Burn Notice. So I hopped on a plane to Californication where my other broad jumped my Bones and I was in 7th Heaven for 48 Hours. After leaving the 90210 I came back to my House, where a Dark Angel was waiting for me to take her V card. I smashed her like The Incredible Hulk until she begged for Mercy. I deposited The Monkees in her Angry Beaver, and that's How I Met Your Mother.

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

I went over to Cougar Town but she informed me of her Burn Notice. So I hopped on a plane to Californication where my other broad jumped my Bones and I was in 7th Heaven for 48 Hours. After leaving the 90210 I came back to my House, where a Dark Angel was waiting for me to take her V card. I smashed her like The Incredible Hulk until she begged for Mercy. I deposited The Monkees in her Angry Beaver, and that's How I Met Your Mother.

nice 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
WIN

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom