Derrick Rose Is Overrated

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

People actually think he's not a good passer...Seriously...he could easily get 25 and 10 if his teammates could make shots.

Bogan loses him about 3 assists a game
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

been following the bulls after picking up D.Rose in my fantasy league.  every time i watch them play, i pray he doesn't pass to Bogans.  I'd rather D.Rose take a wild, reverse, no look circus shot than pass to him

6qbl00.jpg

Rose is doing miracles for the bulls.
Everyone expects the bulls to win every game because of rose, but with such a weak bench squad there is no way.
The bulls are playoff contenders in a transition phaze. They have nowhere to go but up right now. Once they get a better bench and a better 3 then people wouldnt be making threads about this.

Been lurking this thread and it's funny to see the haters hate and disappear, while some take back their words.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WErunSF

Everyone expects the bulls to win every game because of rose, but with such a weak bench squad there is no way.
The bulls are playoff contenders in a transition phaze. They have nowhere to go but up right now. Once they get a better bench and a better 3 2 then people wouldnt be making threads about this.

Deng has been better this year, extending his range out to a consistent 3 ball is helping a lot. I can live with him at the 3 because he has also been playing pretty good defense.  We need a 2 guard in the worst way, Korver is all offense, Brewer is all defense and Bogans is just trash
laugh.gif

i used to think dude was overrated but after seeing how he did the lakers, TWICE... i gotta give the man his props... he really did put in work on that jumper... hard work always pays off

Soooo, which other MVP candidate had an "overrated" thread?
laugh.gif

People so quick to throw this word around over here.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

when is the last time OP posted in his "pinpoint" thread? This %*%# shoulda been locked up...and OP should lose posting rights for a month

Yeah, this thread should be locked....should've been locked a few days after it was made.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by WErunSF

The bulls are playoff contenders in a transition phaze. They have nowhere to go but up right now. Once they get a better bench and a better 3 2 then people wouldnt be making threads about this.

Deng has been better this year, extending his range out to a consistent 3 ball is helping a lot. I can live with him at the 3 because he has also been playing pretty good defense.  We need a 2 guard in the worst way, Korver is all offense, Brewer is all defense and Bogans is just trash
laugh.gif
A bench would help too 
embarassed.gif
even tho im from the city ive been saying bulls are my team this year because their starting 5 in 2k11...
But anyways i think the bulls need to trade for a 2 this season like its mandatory... 

anyone that rose can throw assists too...

like cap. jack 
nerd.gif

arstyle27 wrote:
Yeah, this thread should be locked....should've been locked a few days after it was made.

this.  boys were in here doing the most.
30t6p3b.gif

and they left it open for them to do it, so I see no issue with them leaving it open as a testament to his premature and utterly false label #shrugs

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

arstyle27 wrote:

this.  boys were in here doing the most.
30t6p3b.gif

and they left it open for them to do it, so I see no issue with them leaving it open as a testament to his premature and utterly false label #shrugs
devil.gif

All a part of the plan.

I think he's a beast but got long ways to go before we annoint him NBA superstar. He has alot of potential though.

I love digs like this. We should have a sticky thread with users like op can be outed daily. Everyone expects players to come in beastin like Bron did. People forget Kobe came off the bench his first year. Guess he's overrated too.

Originally Posted by illparadox

Originally Posted by Vnsddnn

Was talkin' to my boy about this. Definitely overrated.

u guys def buggin out b, Rose is way more relevant than Ive(rightnow2010)Rose is what it is no arrogance!!!
The dude is bawlin' rite about now. But he wasn't this good last year. Team USA help'd. So I take back my statement. 

u guys def buggin out b, Rose is way more relevant than Ive(rightnow2010)Rose is what it is no arrogance!!!
The dude is bawlin' rite about now. But he wasn't this good last year. Team USA help'd. So I take back my statement. 
The Team USA experience worked wonders for a lot of guys.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

The Team USA experience worked wonders for a lot of guys.
this. Dudes came back with a lot of confidence.  Im glad to see what it did for Rose, Rudy, Gordon, and Westbrook.  Not to mention Love
sick.gif

Wow! Gravedigging aren't u?

It's funny to see this thread now? Even funnier is the naysayers....

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i know its early, but where has he shown improvement? 13.7 ppg, 5.7 assists. is he making the team better? NTers seem to believe he is an elite PG (some ofy'alls top 5) again, its early, but aaron brooks has been the better player since rose's game 1 explosion. (brooks is avg 19 and 7 on a rocket teamthat will compete for a playoff spot) Discuss
let's discuss this addict ... AARON BROOKS .... I'LL CONTINUE GRAVE DIGGING IN THE MEANWHILE 

You bumped this thread because he went from 27% to 33% on threes? Congratulations, he's an average 3-point shooter now.

Back
Top Bottom