Dentist pulls out all of her ex-boyfriend’s teeth after split. VOL. Bitter chicks

She always knew he had more bark than bite.

Now everyone else will too.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by thapointguy

She pulled a fast one.

swing-miss.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

.....his dentist ex-girlfriend

...he deserved it. how do you even put yourself in a position like that?

This
He's a idiot and damnmit I would have beat her bloody then pulled her teeth out if not more 
indifferent.gif

This aint part of the game. I blame this fool for going to his ex to handle his teeth. No kinds of smarts with that decision.

really. like I don't understand how you could blame him if he damn near killed her and beat the living snot out of her.

this is the kind of +*$$ women can do and get away with but if he raises his hand she's suddenly a defenseless, noble creature.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

really. like I don't understand how you could blame him if he damn near killed her and beat the living snot out of her.

this is the kind of +*$$ women can do and get away with but if he raises his hand she's suddenly a defenseless, noble creature.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How did he break up with her? Unless he did some really grimey stuff to her it wouldn't be wrong for him to expect her to be professional. Especially if she cares about her career. Would any of you pursposely ruin your career over an ex? If it's that serious then just refuse to see her.

Originally Posted by Spiceman80

How did he break up with her? Unless he did some really grimey stuff to her it wouldn't be wrong for him to expect her to be professional. Especially if she cares about her career. Would any of you pursposely ruin your career over an ex? If it's that serious then just refuse to see her.

Didn't even try to read the first few lines of the article huh?

Back
Top Bottom