*| | Denim _ School | |*

anyone know any good japanese leather wallet/card holders.

been looking at some from flat head but wanted to see if anyone got some other recommendations

IMG_6849.jpeg
IMG_6850.jpeg
IMG_6851.jpeg

picked up some iron heart socks and a flat head wallet.

the leather on the flat head wallet is nuts. never seen/felt a leather like this. very satisfied.

edit*

cordovan leather from europe tanned in japanese way with pig skin leather on the inside

Last edited:
Should be good on the shrinkage, since they’re sanforized. Might shrink a tad once washed, but should stretch back to what they were after a short time of wear.

Should be good on the shrinkage, since they’re sanforized. Might shrink a tad once washed, but should stretch back to what they were after a short time of wear.
Thats nice to hear man , with them on i still have room in the rear in the waistline

I grabbed another pair from a different brand , ill post em in a bit but they a lil “out there” :lol:

So where y’all sending your denim for repairs? I have a pair of 3sixteen that I put a small hole kinda in between the legs (no blow out), also looks like crotch area has a blow out not too far from happening.

My onis have pretty big tears on the cuffs too.

Thinking about sending to railcar because it’s not crazy far from me, and I respect the dudes story.

So where y’all sending your denim for repairs? I have a pair of 3sixteen that I put a small hole kinda in between the legs (no blow out), also looks like crotch area has a blow out not too far from happening.

My onis have pretty big tears on the cuffs too.

Thinking about sending to railcar because it’s not crazy far from me, and I respect the dudes story.
Self edge

anyone ever cop any denim IN japan? if so, any recs? going in a couple of months.

Yes, but the sizing isn’t different than Japanese jeans you would get in the U.S. huge PBJ fan do would check out the store there. Also Kapital. Everything is significantly cheaper paying in dollars at least.

Repairs are good price, I just don’t have the time to drive all the way out there… twice lol. Plus the gas id spend twice will probably make it more expensive than just sending elsewhere.

Anyone have any good (or bad) experiences sending for repairs? If so, where?

Back
Top Bottom