*| | Denim _ School | |*

What site are you looking on?

i was wondering about just the Acne site. i'm not exactly sure what size i should go for so i'd like to be able to exchange them if possible.

there is a site that has 1 32/34 in stock which might be my size but i'm not 100%. i'm 6'0 170 lbs.

if theres any sites i should look out for let me know.

Last edited:
i was wondering about just the Acne site. i'm not exactly sure what size i should go for so i'd like to be able to exchange them if possible.

there is a site that has 1 32/34 in stock which might be my size but i'm not 100%. i'm 6'0 170 lbs.

are you looking for a black pair?

if so cash or stay cash?

FYI, right after a wash I've found my denim to bleed quite a bit on my sneakers. And to the dude who claimed denim bleeding = fufu quality, that is not true. My s710xx's, ub288, and momotaro 0605 have bled on my lighter colored sneakers.

But nudies ain't high quality, I would rate them similar to APC. They have been hyped due to marketing. Nudies, APC, Sugarcane, and KMW were my intro to raws.

You should be good with those. I wear a 33/32 in thins. I'm 5'11 190lbs. Only thing is that 34 in length is actually a 36. Add 2 lengthwise

Anyone have any experience with Uniqlo black selvedge? I bought a 33/32 and the fit is perfect just wondering if it stretches too much. Couldn't wear my RGT stanton's because my 31's were getting too tight from lifting.

Anyone have any experience with Uniqlo black selvedge? I bought a 33/32 and the fit is perfect just wondering if it stretches too much. Couldn't wear my RGT stanton's because my 31's were getting too tight from lifting.
It will stretch for sure.

Look at the fabric composition -- does it have 1-2% elastane/stretch?

Almost all their denim has stretch. Be careful after a wash tho. Washed my new pair to remove some dye and they shrunk alot

Almost all their denim has stretch. Be careful after a wash tho. Washed my new pair to remove some dye and they shrunk alot

did you use cold water? hot water will definitely make them shrink

ive been rocking those stacked skinny jeans not the joggers from pacs sun with the zippers ive been getting a lot of compliments is there any other stacked skinny jeans out there other than pac sun looking for a black pair ...zipper maybe or maybe not ????

ive been rocking those stacked skinny jeans not the joggers from pacs sun with the zippers ive been getting a lot of compliments is there any other stacked skinny jeans out there other than pac sun looking for a black pair ...zipper maybe or maybe not ????

Stacking occurs on how tight the jean is to your leg or if the jean has the scrunching elastic thing, and with gravity they're gonna fall down so you have to afnust them after a while of movement

Stacking occurs on how tight the jean is to your leg or if the jean has the scrunching elastic thing, and with gravity they're gonna fall down so you have to afnust them after a while of movement

so what are the best jeans for this ?

tapered???

Last edited:
Anyone mess with Represent Clothing denim?

They had a popup a few weeks ago and grabbed some blowout denim. The fit and comfort is amazing. Very tapered and the leg opening is pretty slim. Probably the best fitting and most comfy jeans I own. Only $120 as well.

This is the sand blast colorway. Anyone know of a US brand same price point and fit?

Last edited:
Might just start wearing leggins like females do. Won't have to worry about fit and comfort.

Everyone should cop stretch denim -- 1-2% stretch is perfect

Don't know how y'all do the raw denim stuff

$120 for that denim
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom