*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by that WAVE

I'm looking for some denim along the lines of Dior Homme(well cheaper but around the same quality). Not the indigo type more of the lighter colored with fades, etc. I guess this style I'm trying to explain can be seen on Kanye in the past.

I'm not looking for a bootcut, but similar to how a.p.c.s lay over my kicks, which is what I've been wearing for some time

any help?
Yo check out http://andewhall.bigcartel.com/ I heard that they were pretty good, dude is also on SuFu. I think I will cop them after I done with my current rotation.
I'm looking for more of this type of style...I'm gonna keep my apc's through the summer and was looking for a lighter jeans too
kanye-west-leaving-paris.jpg

or even how some bbc and bape jeans already have the whiskers and fades...something along those lines

I'm looking for some denim along the lines of Dior Homme(well cheaper but around the same quality). Not the indigo type more of the lighter colored with fades, etc. I guess this style I'm trying to explain can be seen on Kanye in the past.

I'm not looking for a bootcut, but similar to how a.p.c.s lay over my kicks, which is what I've been wearing for some time

any help?
Yo check out http://andewhall.bigcartel.com/ I heard that they were pretty good, dude is also on SuFu. I think I will cop them after I done with my current rotation.
I'm looking for more of this type of style...I'm gonna keep my apc's through the summer and was looking for a lighter jeans too
kanye-west-leaving-paris.jpg

or even how some bbc and bape jeans already have the whiskers and fades...something along those lines
Those are pretty normal jeans, you usually by them already made to look like it. You can find them anywhere

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm just starting to learn about denim.

A while back my sister picked me up a pair of diesel jeans that were part of a promotion, they're called "diesel dirty thirty". Anyway, Ihaven't worn them much, and i was wondering (if anyone is familiar with the pair I'm talking about) are these jeans are capable of developing thefades/ whiskers/honeycombs etc I've been seeing in other posts? Or are they the wrong type of denim?

Yes I know that lol...but I've had trouble finding them online
I wasn't looking for any Levi's though
any links to Dior Homme...all I could find was their dark indigo types...the bape style would be perfect if they didn't have those ape heads and what noton the back

I was going to just stick with my apc's but they make me hot in the summer, when I'm not wearing shorts

Question for owner's of APC New Cure. How much stretching did you get and approx. how many wears ?I just bought a pair online and they are crazy tight!!! Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

im intrested in getting some Nudie Average Joes.

im just looking for some pics (aside from google pics) of what the look like on, like the fit and how they should fit/hang.

mainly starting pics.

thanks guys.
here's some pics . . even though you're hella taller than me sik,
laugh.gif

i should've downsized one more.

opcnq.jpg

vzk2op.jpg

what size do you wear normally? and i suppose these stretch like APCs right?

I just bought the APCs rescues, i really like the fit, but i heard APCs will stretch alot, im wondering will it become more baggy, or the waiste area is theonly part that stretches

NKEAIR wrote:
I just bought the APCs rescues, i really like the fit, but i heard APCs will stretch alot, im wondering will it become more baggy, or the waiste area is the only part that stretches

I have been thinking of getting some APC Rescues, but I am unsure about the size. I normally wear a 40 in Evisu Jeans, but I was told that I will be able tofit an APC Rescues size 38 since they stretch out a lot, and that the Recues are more of a loose baggy fit. Any truth to that? I like loose jeans, I am notinot this skinny jeans look.

Any info would be greatly appreciated

^ yea you should be fine with a size 38.

They are acp's bigest fitting jeans.

Petite
New cure
New standard
Rescues

Originally Posted by LB510

^ yea you should be fine with a size 38.

They are acp's bigest fitting jeans.

Petite
New cure
New standard
Rescues

Good looking out on the info.

any help?
after i'm done with my AJDH, i might look into some ande whalls, do you know which ones fit closest to the nudies average joes?

what's the difference between jeans with "break" and ones with "no break"?

like, what does it mean?

Originally Posted by dirty d 0903

A while back my sister picked me up a pair of diesel jeans that were part of a promotion, they're called "diesel dirty thirty". Anyway, I haven't worn them much, and i was wondering (if anyone is familiar with the pair I'm talking about) are these jeans are capable of developing the fades/ whiskers/honeycombs etc I've been seeing in other posts? Or are they the wrong type of denim?
The diesel dirty thirty jeans were released a few months ago as a promotion for their 30 years in business. The jeans sold for $30 dollars andsold out very quickly at all diesel stores around the world. As for developing whiskers or anything it is already a washed denim that is already faded out. The only thing that will really happen to these is maybe they will lighten up as you wash them more but as far as getting your own fades, it won't happen.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by dirty d 0903

A while back my sister picked me up a pair of diesel jeans that were part of a promotion, they're called "diesel dirty thirty". Anyway, I haven't worn them much, and i was wondering (if anyone is familiar with the pair I'm talking about) are these jeans are capable of developing the fades/ whiskers/honeycombs etc I've been seeing in other posts? Or are they the wrong type of denim?
The diesel dirty thirty jeans were released a few months ago as a promotion for their 30 years in business. The jeans sold for $30 dollars and sold out very quickly at all diesel stores around the world. As for developing whiskers or anything it is already a washed denim that is already faded out. The only thing that will really happen to these is maybe they will lighten up as you wash them more but as far as getting your own fades, it won't happen.

cool, thanks for the info

Originally Posted by Andrew630

any help?
after i'm done with my AJDH, i might look into some ande whalls, do you know which ones fit closest to the nudies average joes?
Yea, I'm gonna look up on them to get some more info. I hear they sell out quick. But I'm really not sure, you might wanna check thethread on SuFu.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

what's good with naked and famous sizing? size down 1? 2?
At least 1 they do stretch a decent amount, but what cut are you getting? On BiG they said to size down 2. I did so for my pair of Weird Guys andwhen I get them they were od tight and I couldnt button them. I totally forgot to account for the stretching so I sent them back and I got a size 1 down. Sothey are a size 32 and they will stretch out to a 34, which the pretty much have already. They are sagging a bit but it's nothing serious.

Just thought I'd throw these last pics up before they're gone. I hope people can appreciate the Samurais [Kanye's Arrogance Powers] because they make most selvage look like p.miller wal mart jeans or the $2.99 Honest Ed joints for thetoronto heads [/Kanye's Arrogance Powers]
laugh.gif

Nudie Straight Sven couple of months.
33c6te0.jpg

Samurai S510XXAI-N
a130w3.jpg

avlhso.jpg

Originally Posted by Andrew630

any help?
i posted what used to be the GSW thread.. guess it got buried
laugh.gif

anyways, you should check out Iron Heart. my friend got the SExIH biker model and it is so
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom