*| | Denim _ School | |*

jrdnkiks213 i just got average joes as well a couple weeks ago. should be interesting to see how the pairs compare down the line.

did kermit get to this pair?

spwsaf.gif

definitely.. I can't wait to start seeing signs of wear... I know it'll take some time but in the end it'll be worth it. I'm just enjoyingthem as they progress. I was going to get the ES but wanted to go slightly more fitted... how do those fit you?

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by rawrblackcat

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

is it worthless buying some raw denim if i'm gonna wash them after every wash?

Probably not. It's best to not wash to get the fades deeper. You can buy nice raw denim for the quality though
tongue.gif

I can't wear pants without them being washed..just a habit i have
laugh.gif
what jeans do you recommend? i'm a 38/32..budget is about 120
so u wash after EVERY wear???? i've seen a lot of jeans turn out great done once a week but these are like professional raw wearers or somn... i suggest u try it and report your research to niketalk
what's a good beginner jean that won't break the bank?

curent rotation

apc rescues
even stevens
cheap mondays alive n' drys

next

kmw's
average jo's
evisu's

esef 21 oz denim

kinda mad that i gained weight and cant fit into these anymore...
mad.gif

128154824_o.jpg

On another story tho, I brought some nudies to the philippines but i didnt get to wear them as much. They were about 6 months old then...but they got nasty soi had to wash them 2x when i was there. ill post pics later. Lesson learned, wash your jeans esp if they got damp. dont let them get stocked up...
indifferent.gif

I need some new jeans for the year and was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some Nudie Thin Finns and APC's on the cheap. Or if anyone know ifDenim Bar is still having their in store sale. I also want to get Dior Homme's but feel stupid paying $300 for some jeans.

I'm not really into the whole raw denim thing although I do have a pair of Nudies....but can anyone here let me know what the quality is on designer denim?I have some Diors and Dolce&Gabbanas, etc., they're nice, they fit well, I have no complaints, but I was wondering if the quality of the denim wasgood? I'm sure it's not on par with the selvedge denim stuff and whatnot.

the quality might be a bit inferior than raws...raws are made to be worn out and not washed for months. I doubt regular designer denim can handle such anabuse.

OK cool thanks. I have one more question....the Nudies I got are 32x34...I haven't worn them yet, they're dry selvedge. Will the waist stretch out as Iwear them/finally wash them?

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

OK cool thanks. I have one more question....the Nudies I got are 32x34...I haven't worn them yet, they're dry selvedge. Will the waist stretch out as I wear them/finally wash them?

Usually you should go half a size down on Nudies and avoid washing them for months.

What are some good raw/dark jeans that fit like levis 501s for under $100?

All the jeans I'm seeing are like 3 bills....im on a budget here.

Where can I get a good pair of raw denim jeans...brand name doesnt really matter(the less logos,etc on the jeans thebetter)..in a bigger size online like between 36-40?...Also can anyone remind me a good company that makes a good pair of light blue jeans...I never seen themin denim but if i could find some it would be ftw
pimp.gif

Finally got around to wear my Good Society Jeans... so far, one soak, and 4 wear's. I think these are one of the best denim's I owned. These look muchbetter than my polo denim that I have been working on...

^I don't get why people insist on buying jeans 10 sizes too big. Case in point, the kid wearing the Tiff's. He needs to take off what looks like oversix inches of denim for the length. Is this what is in or what?

damn you must be like 5'3" MAX!

moonmaster3> a lot of people stack there jeans.... no offense to shorty, but healthier dudes just cant seem to pull it off
tired.gif

Originally Posted by H4ppyTime Harry

damn you must be like 5'3" MAX!

If that is towards me, I am actually 5'7"...
and when I put them on after my soak, I did notice my jeans where a little long... but I like how they looked. Everybody has different style's... to each,their own.

i bought 2 pairs of raw 501s they crack, and i copped a pair of just 501s i wear a 32 but i copped in either 33 or 34. all for 30 bucks at the macys levi sale.

Back
Top Bottom