*| | Denim _ School | |*

Anybody who buys work wear ever try 1620 brand?

I need something new. I get a few months out of these pants and they blow out every single time. Had like 15 pairs.

7DF671BD-1B39-4BB4-9C5D-130FDB3B4EE0.jpeg
Did you wear these daily?

It will take a while if you cannot rock em 4-5 times a day. When I had business casual dress code at my last job and could only wear jeans on the weekends, took me about 2 years to start seeing the fades. Just gotta be patient :emoji_pray:

depends on the jean and how hard you wear them when you wear them. my first pair of apcs id only really get to wear three days a week, but when i wore them i was biking, hiking, walking around town, housework, etc...etc....they got some decent fades within six months. they're also only like 14 oz so i wonder if they would have taken longer to fade had they been like 17oz or higher.

depends on the jean and how hard you wear them when you wear them. my first pair of apcs id only really get to wear three days a week, but when i wore them i was biking, hiking, walking around town, housework, etc...etc....they got some decent fades within six months. they're also only like 14 oz so i wonder if they would have taken longer to fade had they been like 17oz or higher.

I’m by no means new to raw denim. But the Iron Heart XHSib is most definitely more stubborn than any other brand I have. SoSo, N&F, Pure Blue, NBDN, Japan Blue, Morimoto and probably some more I’m forgetting.

The closest thing to the amount of time it took to see decent fading was my 32.5 oz pair from NBDN. But I put a year straight in those without washing

I wear my jeans I wash my jeans
My problem is I rotate too often
And I’m working an office job so the wear ain’t “ wearing “

Couple Black Friday deals at Okayama denim and Blue owl if you were plotting on something they have a decent % off

Aight so boom
I prolly HAVENT worn washed out light blue denim in 15 years
Caved and grabbed a pair and the black joints are the same **** but with a slightly higher rise and larger top block
They are the studio D “NEW IVY”
I’m short like 5’5 so for you taller dudes these are marketed as like a more cropped jean but for me being short they just fit better with less knee bag and ODEE stacking

I have a bunch of raw Japanese selvedge plenty of black x black. And black x indigo stuff

These are the only black Japanese selvedge jeans I have that are light on the inside so when you cuff them there’s a clear contrast
Both red line selvedge pretty light weight in comparison to what I’m used too

Got em on Black Friday from blue owl workshop
A2E0E20C-B3FC-4012-BDB7-40C870D29C73.jpeg

Last edited:
They are nice, not super heavy but they feel good and fit well, love the dark color

20221217_190025.jpg

I only have 1 pair of RRL and they are heavier but I wouldnt say its much better.

They are nice, not super heavy but they feel good and fit well, love the dark color

20221217_190025.jpg

I only have 1 pair of RRL and they are heavier but I wouldnt say its much better.
Yeah honestly I don’t really wear my RRLs cause I don’t like the fit but those look like they have a fit I would like better and at a much better price point.

Back
Top Bottom