*| | Denim _ School | |*

Railcar is the dope. They were able to darn the crotch blowout on my s710xx 19ozs for $40. Staff is real cool, got a little tour of the back and saw the tailors at work. A lot of denim getting repaired, most raws/selvedge denim I've seen in one room.

Make sure to wash your denim before getting it repaired!!! Respect.

Bought some ACNE studios denim recently. I think they're the "ROC" ?

Anyway, awesome denim. High rise with a nice taper, plus they have some stretch to them

got these selvedge Valentino's and I'm loving them so far. used to have a couple of diff pairs from higher end Japanese brands (samurai, pbj, dry bones, etc) but the fit on these is so much better to me. also lighter weight and don't make my legs look so big compared to my upper body lol.

sold my RRLs on eBay and also selling my united dry stock goods for like 40 if anyone's interested

need to get some black denim next, saw a couple pairs on farfetch that look good, ill post pics when i get them

i like japan blue, dunno why people always gotta down talk brands and what not. its.proally the heavier.of.my collection. cant comment on momo or 400 range types.

Why is it more to taper from in the inseam? When my mom taught me how to taper my own debim she always told me to do the inseem incase you make a sticking error.??

Why is it more to taper from in the inseam? When my mom taught me how to taper my own debim she always told me to do the inseem incase you make a sticking error.??
It's the difference between working on a closed seam and an open seam

Thanks for the input. Been wanting a black pair of jeans for a while and Acne is the first thing that comes to mind. Just pulled the trigger.

Nice. Did you order the Cash or Stay Cash? Cash (in Max) are my go to black jeans I've owned over 10 pairs of them.

Thanks for the input. Been wanting a black pair of jeans for a while and Acne is the first thing that comes to mind. Just pulled the trigger.

Nice. Did you order the Cash or Stay Cash? Cash (in Max) are my go to black jeans I've owned over 10 pairs of them.

I copped the Thin Stay Cash's. Really like that they have a 6" leg opening so I won't have to have them altered. The variable lengths on them are nice too, I got a 34 for some stacking.

Last edited:
Bought some ACNE studios denim recently. I think they're the "ROC" ?

Anyway, awesome denim. High rise with a nice taper, plus they have some stretch to them

Acnes are life.

Yep. I've bought a few pairs of denim recently and these are by far the best. I'll post a fit or something with them when I get a chance

The stretch makes a world of difference. If you're looking for a pair of jeans and don't necessarily want raw/selvedge whatever- buy ACNE

Here are the after picS if you guys refer to the before pics a page back. Not much difference but they fit a bit better than before the soak

Last edited:
Damn.....got my pants back from the tailor and I realized I didn't tell them to hem and taper from the inside. So my selvage tab when you cuff them look way bigger than it should be and one is bigger than the other. Sort of makes the jeans look like some ghetto brand like Paco jeans or whatever.

Kind of even this big. Do you think they can even repair something like that?

1355815949_slide_3.jpg

Here is the hem. Notice the top left is bigger then the right. So when you see if over say Flyknits (which look like crap), they just look so damn massive. I am not even sure if they can redo it and if they do, I might have to pay for it again...which will end up to be the cost of the jeans.

24q4aqh.jpg

I feel like it should be this big, which it was before.

Selvedge-denim-fabric.jpg

Back
Top Bottom