*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

what are you doodz talkin about?

my apc new standards leg opening are wider then my 501.

my 514 are baggy as $#%#.

ns is basically a more better version of 501 cept the leg opening is wider (depending on what sz tag you get)

my ns tag sz is 29.

i have ns tag sz 29 and my leg opening is way smaller than my 501s, my 501s have a 16 inch leg opening compared to new standards 15 inch. idk levis sizing is always off so its hard to compare

are you ******ed?

501 leg opening are 7''

and APC new standards tag sz 29 are 7.5''

if the leg opening was 15'' then it would cover up your whole shoe.

i dont think you know what a leg opening (pause) is..

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=6

alright if youre gonna call me ******ed, i hope you know that the context clothing measurement is not the circumference of the leg opening (which is whatsimportant to determine what shoes you can wear with your jeans) if you had a 7.5 circumference you wouldnt be able to put your foot through the jeans. andwhats the pause for?

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

how do the levi's 511 fit compared to the levi's 501 ?

much slimmer. im a waist 32, i sized down to a 30 for my 501s and my size 32 511s are still tighter

thanks fam. i will stick to my 501s.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Bought my 1st pairs of shrink to fits, now how do I care for them? Are they suppose to be so stiff
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Bought my 1st pairs of shrink to fits, now how do I care for them? Are they suppose to be so stiff
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
depends, did you buy them according to how you want them to fit, or do you need to shrink them? and theyll get softer eventually. all raw denimstarts off really stiff, but after a week or two they get perfect. not too soft but still sturdy.

I got them a lil big because I was told they'd SHRINK.

soak them in a tub or sink with hot water and woolite dark for an hour.

& hang dry, correct? I take it the stiffness *pause* of the denim will go away huh?. Also I love the color of the denim, that won't change too muchafter soaking right?.

I got them a lil big because I was told they'd SHRINK.

soak them in a tub or sink with hot water and woolite dark for an hour.

& hang dry, correct? I take it the stiffness *pause* of the denim will go away huh?. Also I love the color of the denim, that won't change too much after soaking right?.
hang dry them, and yea the stiffness doesnt go away completely but its actually pretty comfortable. the color...thats why i personally dont messwith 501s that much cause the color changes somewhat after soaking them but the woolite dark should help preserve most of it.

So I have been looking for a new project. I have been waiting for A.P.C to restock on Petit Standards in a size 30 but my god it's taking forever. I amlooking for a pair that fits just like that but I do not wanna spend more than $180. Anyone?

Okay quick question to peoples who have experienced Levis STF.

I usually wear a size 34x30, but I heard that the waist area does stretch, so should I go for a size 32?

Also how much will the leg opening shrink? Will it shrink enough that it will look tapered?

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

So I have been looking for a new project. I have been waiting for A.P.C to restock on Petit Standards in a size 30 but my god it's taking forever. I am looking for a pair that fits just like that but I do not wanna spend more than $180. Anyone?

PMd you

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

So I have been looking for a new project. I have been waiting for A.P.C to restock on Petit Standards in a size 30 but my god it's taking forever. I am looking for a pair that fits just like that but I do not wanna spend more than $180. Anyone?
There's a dude on this page that has black Petite Standards in a 30 in his sig...
nerd.gif

edit: and dude beat me to it
laugh.gif

Fit pic of what I'm working on now. Raw Polo selvage, only worn for a couple weeks so not much fading...
Don't mind my jacket...
4030416698_f0b1636c41.jpg

I know I know. I'm looking for a blue pair though. I tried out the supreme collabo but my god, I'm a grown man, why do i need f'em stiched on theback for?

Back
Top Bottom