*| | Denim _ School | |*

These m'fers took $5 off and called it a sale
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I don't understand why you guys come to NT to get dress ideas or would even suggest to another man what to rock. Would you tell suggest a friend face to face what he should be buying. I thought only girls did this.
roll.gif

You cant be serious.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I don't understand why you guys come to NT to get dress ideas or would even suggest to another man what to rock. Would you tell suggest a friend face to face what he should be buying. I thought only girls did this.
roll.gif

You cant be serious.
check your PMs sir

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

hit me up for APCs; NC/NS/Rescues.
you got a fit pic for some rescues? been thinking of getting a pair

Straight leg fit. size down two sizes. the tag size is not the actual size on the jeans go to denimbar or a sizing chart. Apc's biggest cut.
1. Homme
2. NC
3. NS
4. Rescues

Apc's site has pics of the jeans actually being worn if you still need em.
http://www.shopdetour.com/product/apc/apc-rescue-raw.html

20% with code:styleforum & free shipping.

kmw-rocker-blackselvedge.jpg

http://www.shopdetour.com/product/kicking_mule/kmw-rocker-blackselvedge.html$206.00
^ Kicking Mule Rockers I'd cop but I hate black jeans
Sz 32-32 left used the code above for 20% off and free shipping

edit just got these in

Hey can someone school me on who makes better jeans. Sugar Cane or APC? I'm thinking about copping at the end of the summer but I want to know who'sbetter first.

also note that I'm a 36-38 and not allot of apc's come in that size

I bought some STFs in my actual waist or well my usual waist size and they fit looser then expected,not baggy but loose.., and I`m sure they will stretch overtime too, hope it doesnt get bad.

Is there any way to remove the levi stitching from the back of the jeans?

i really want to order a few pair of raw selvedge jeans, but am cautious due to sizing. i usually wear a 30/32 x 30, but am unsure what size to buy these jeansin. should i size down to a 29, 28, stick with 30, or what?

-waystinthyme

what are you gonna do- noproblem

I3- go for it. Stacking should be
pimp.gif
sizing down 1 or 2 sizes should be fine. do to sizes it do intend to go 6 monthswithout a wash. they will be thight to start out with but they will expand in the waist

illwill8710- Apcs do have 36-38 remember thetag size is not the waste size. If you just starting out I'd cop the acp's witch you would be spending about twice as less. Check self edge they havethe bigggest selection online.
[table][tr][td]Tagged Size[/td] [td]Apc Rescue Measured Size[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Waist[/td] [td]Rise[/td] [td]Thigh[/td] [td]Knee[/td] [td]Leg Opening[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]28[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]10.75[/td] [td]10.5[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]29[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]10.75[/td] [td]10.75[/td] [td]9.5[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]10.75[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]31[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]8.75[/td] [/tr][tr][td]32[/td] [td]34[/td] [td]11.5[/td] [td]11.25[/td] [td]9.25[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]33[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]11.75[/td] [td]11.5[/td] [td]9.25[/td] [td]9.25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]34[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]9.5[/td] [td]9.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35[/td] [td]37[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]9.75[/td] [td]9.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]36[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]12.5[/td] [td]9.75[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][/table]waystinthyme- just depends of preferenceeither 1 or 2 sizes down waist wise NEVER go with the same size.

illwill8710- Apcs do have 36-38 remember the tag size is not the waste size. If you just starting out I'd cop the acp's witch you would be spending about twice as less. Check self edge they have the bigggest selection online.

[table][tr][td]Tagged Size[/td] [td]Apc Rescue Measured Size[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Waist[/td] [td]Rise[/td] [td]Thigh[/td] [td]Knee[/td] [td]Leg Opening[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]28[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]10.75[/td] [td]10.5[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]29[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]10.75[/td] [td]10.75[/td] [td]9.5[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]10.75[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]31[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]8.75[/td] [/tr][tr][td]32[/td] [td]34[/td] [td]11.5[/td] [td]11.25[/td] [td]9.25[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]33[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]11.75[/td] [td]11.5[/td] [td]9.25[/td] [td]9.25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]34[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]9.5[/td] [td]9.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35[/td] [td]37[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]9.75[/td] [td]9.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]36[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]12.5[/td] [td]9.75[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][/table]

Thanks. I had no idea that the APC tag sizes translated differently. I'm going think it over for a while.

And has anyone been wearing those Gap selvedge jeans. I've been wearing mine for about 3 weeks of wear and there is no type of wear (look brand new)compared to my RRL's that started fading accordingly after a hand full of wears.

Originally Posted by illwill8710

illwill8710- Apcs do have 36-38 remember the tag size is not the waste size. If you just starting out I'd cop the acp's witch you would be spending about twice as less. Check self edge they have the bigggest selection online.

[table][tr][td]Tagged Size[/td] [td]Apc Rescue Measured Size[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Waist[/td] [td]Rise[/td] [td]Thigh[/td] [td]Knee[/td] [td]Leg Opening[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]28[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]10.75[/td] [td]10.5[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]29[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]10.75[/td] [td]10.75[/td] [td]9.5[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]10.75[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]31[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]8.75[/td] [/tr][tr][td]32[/td] [td]34[/td] [td]11.5[/td] [td]11.25[/td] [td]9.25[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]33[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]11.75[/td] [td]11.5[/td] [td]9.25[/td] [td]9.25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]34[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]9.5[/td] [td]9.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35[/td] [td]37[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]9.75[/td] [td]9.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]36[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]12.5[/td] [td]9.75[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][/table]

Thanks. I had no idea that the APC tag sizes translated differently. I'm going think it over for a while.

And has anyone been wearing those Gap selvedge jeans. I've been wearing mine for about 3 weeks of wear and there is no type of wear (look brand new) compared to my RRL's that started fading accordingly after a hand full of wears.
It's not that the tag sizes translate differently. After a couple of wears, your APC denim will stretch out in the waist. That's why it issuggested to size down when buying raw denim.

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

hit me up for APCs; NC/NS/Rescues.
you got a fit pic for some rescues? been thinking of getting a pair

101 days, not mine, sized down 2.
jeansfitapcrescue.jpg

And has anyone been wearing those Gap selvedge jeans. I've been wearing mine for about 3 weeks of wear and there is no type of wear (look brand new) compared to my RRL's that started fading accordingly after a hand full of wears.

Gap from the knees down is straight and hella tubular ins shape. *$#*$ baggy, so minimal wear unless you wear with a lot of movement. Just because it isselvedge, does not mean it is raw. Those Gap jeans are rinsed or 1washes so its not raw.

Petit Standards are a fit in between NC and NS

Hey can someone school me on who makes better jeans. Sugar Cane or APC? I'm thinking about copping at the end of the summer but I want to know who's better first.

also note that I'm a 36-38 and not allot of apc's come in that size

Hmmmm Sugarcane's mostly are pretty roomy. But with that the cost of many are up there in price. I suggest rescues for you.
~Lefty

LB510 do you know why that styleforum code won't work? My friend tried to order new standards with them and it said not applicable.

i need sum new brands...im tired of wearin Levi's
grin.gif

i wear a 42 (I know I know
laugh.gif
) so i need brands that carry that size. any n all help would be greatly appreciated

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

LB510 do you know why that styleforum code won't work? My friend tried to order new standards with them and it said not applicable.

Accounts are not allowed to discount explicitly around anymor. Hit me up:wink:
~Lefty

Back
Top Bottom