Delonte West Uncut

so said this is real tasmanina devil
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Got you fam
this one is great but theres a second part where hes talkin bout who he would be for one day and hes sayin bugs bunny
[h1]
[h1]Bugs Bunny is the smoothest dude I ever met. You know he be chillin' like it just be a normal day and he- it be cold just like how it is in Boston and he just want to dive in the ground, pop up, he be like oh man this ain't Albuquerque. Thats got to be the tightest life you just hop underneath the ground and go! No traffic, no Mass pike, no tolls, no taking Yankee hats off- just underneath the ground...BAM...carrots...Albuquerque[/h1]
[/h1]

roll.gif

Got you fam
this one is great but theres a second part where hes talkin bout who he would be for one day and hes sayin bugs bunny
[h1]
[h1]Bugs Bunny is the smoothest dude I ever met. You know he be chillin' like it just be a normal day and he- it be cold just like how it is in Boston and he just want to dive in the ground, pop up, he be like oh man this ain't Albuquerque. Thats got to be the tightest life you just hop underneath the ground and go! No traffic, no Mass pike, no tolls, no taking Yankee hats off- just underneath the ground...BAM...carrots...Albuquerque[/h1]
[/h1]

roll.gif

it didnt surprise me one bit to find out that he was mentally unstable, & it also wouldnt surprise me to find out hes mentally ******ed

it didnt surprise me one bit to find out that he was mentally unstable, & it also wouldnt surprise me to find out hes mentally ******ed

Originally Posted by trunks206

^

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

jojobud wrote:

this one is great but theres a second part where hes talkin bout who he would be for one day and hes sayin bugs bunny�
[h1]
[/h1]

roll.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

^

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

jojobud wrote:

this one is great but theres a second part where hes talkin bout who he would be for one day and hes sayin bugs bunny�
[h1]
[/h1]

roll.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[h1]
[/h1]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Can someone please find this. I have searched the globe and can't find it.

[h1]
[/h1]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Can someone please find this. I have searched the globe and can't find it.

jojobud wrote:

Got you fam
�8
[h1]
[/h1]

roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

jojobud wrote:

Got you fam
�8
[h1]
[/h1]

roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jojobud

Got you fam
�8
[h1]
[/h1]
I remember watching this.
laugh.gif

Going to try to find it when I get back home.

Originally Posted by jojobud

Got you fam
�8
[h1]
[/h1]
I remember watching this.
laugh.gif

Going to try to find it when I get back home.

Back
Top Bottom