Delonte West sleeping with Lebrons mom?!?!?

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

delonte must got that good D then.
pimp.gif

I can't find a gif or the words to describe how I feel about this. Its pretty suspect but not enough.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Call me a non believer but I still want more. There's more of a story now than initially to it, but still nothing solid. Just because somebody who works downtown, is related to a Cavs employee, etc. heard the rumor too doesn't do much for me. You'd have to be living under a rock to have not heard it at this point. I want to hear somebody who was there say something, or somebody even connect a rumor to somebody who was there having said something and not more sources, and well my source said it's true.

With the advent of Twitter and the ability of athletes to use it to put their foot in their mouth, I figured it would have happened by now, like Delonte thinking he is making the situation better and tweeting, "Nah Cuz, my shower was broke. So I used LeMom's, my clothes was on a wirrraaaa hanggaaaa, I was about to put them on."

What you want? A used condom by Delonte?
smh.gif
roll.gif

son wants dna evidance
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

sounds like the Corey Fisher and Scottie Reynolds story
And Reynolds threw hands with the WELL connected nephew of Guy Fisher.....still can't believe that Lebron would see Delonte West standing there in a towel and not do anything after he boned his mom. 
That story wasn't true. Girl I ran AAU track with for years runs for Nova and chills with Dominic Cheek, Maalik Wayns and that big African center Mouph. They said the fight between them started when Cory got his own girl an abortion for the second time. Scottie's supposebly a real religious dude and they faught the night before that first tournament game

So you're saying Scottie was mad because Fisher got his own girl an abortion????  Scottie is so religious, that the fight basically came down to who was pro-life/pro-choice??  Am I following what you said correctly? 
laugh.gif

What part of my story wasn't true?  All I said is that Fisher/Reynolds threw hands.....I didn't go into any other details.   

dont know if its been mentioned but Lebron James lawyer issued a statement this morning sayin its not true...its on tmz site

1. If true, Lebron's mom needs to be banned from team functions

2. I would kill Corey Fisher if I was Scottie Reynolds

So Delonte should be announcing his retirement soon for unforseen reasons lol. Just like Lebron ran Braylon outta town he's ran Delonte outta the league.

roll.gif
 at these gifs.
And this story will probably never be confirmed, so everything asking for "confirmation" will be searching for a long time. That doesn't mean it isn't true though...

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

dont know if its been mentioned but Lebron James lawyer issued a statement this morning sayin its not true...its on tmz site

Well of course Lebron's lawyer is going to say it's not true....would you expect him to say otherwise....you forget who's paying who in that situation???  

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

sounds like the Corey Fisher and Scottie Reynolds story
And Reynolds threw hands with the WELL connected nephew of Guy Fisher.....still can't believe that Lebron would see Delonte West standing there in a towel and not do anything after he boned his mom. 
That story wasn't true. Girl I ran AAU track with for years runs for Nova and chills with Dominic Cheek, Maalik Wayns and that big African center Mouph. They said the fight between them started when Cory got his own girl an abortion for the second time. Scottie's supposebly a real religious dude and they faught the night before that first tournament game

So you're saying Scottie was mad because Fisher got his own girl an abortion????  Scottie is so religious, that the fight basically came down to who was pro-life/pro-choice??  Am I following what you said correctly? 
laugh.gif

What part of my story wasn't true?  All I said is that Fisher/Reynolds threw hands.....I didn't go into any other details.   

laugh.gif
 Yeah I know it sounds crazy but that's really what happened. And I said "that story wasn't true" because the story you and the dude you were quoting obviously were thinking of was Corey smashing Scottie's girl.
Read this if you don't believe the story 

http://www.washingtonpost.../01/AR2006030102327.html

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

And this story will probably never be confirmed, so everything asking for "confirmation" will be searching for a long time. That doesn't mean it isn't true though...
Couldn't have said it any better.  It will be interesting to see how Delonte's career goes from here though...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

Ha, LeLoser's offseason starts off with him getting dunked on and confiscating the tapes and now this time it begins with him being a LeStepSon

LeGerber stays taking L's around this time of year

what do you think they are gonna name the baby? LeLonte?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Post LeBron's lawyer's statement....

laugh.gif
NEW YORK (CBS) LeBron James is trying to shoot down rumors that his mother has had a sexual relationship with his teammate Delonte West. James' lawyer fired off an email, warning sports blog terezowens.com to stop spreading "lies," and raising the specter of legal action, reports TMZ.
Frederick Nance, the NBA superstar's attorney, sent a "cease and desist" email to terezowens.com to "immediately stop publishing or in any way repeating these false, despicable, and per se defamatory statements." 

The missive goes on to say of the "lies" being spread by the sports blog, that "if you do not understand the legal significance of that," then consult a lawyer.

Terezowens.com speculated that LeBron James' knowledge of a sex scandal involving his mother and his teammate led to James' Cleveland Cavaliers defeats in Games 4, 5, and 6 of the recent playoff series with the Boston Celtics, says TMZ.

Nance calls this assumption "idiotic and off the wall...No thinking person could believe such rubbish."

However, terezowens.com told TMZ of the James email, "We think it's a little fishy that they waited almost 4 days to fire this off."  According to TMZ, the sports blog stands by its source, and is consulting with lawyers.

All of which may hint at a very different kind of court appearance for LeBron James.

However,terezowens.com told TMZ of the James email, "We think it's a littlefishy that they waited almost 4 days to fire this off."  According toTMZ, the sports blog stands by its source, and is consulting withlawyers.

All of which may hint at a very different kind of court appearance for LeBron James.

WOW...this could get U-G-L-Y and FAST.

Everyone knows it's true already within the CAVS' organization/most the city of CLE at this point..  I don't know why Bron's lawyer is the one trying to dead it.  Why isn't the ACTUAL parties involved (Delonte or Gloria) saying ANYTHING?!

And fwiw, Austin Carr is now telling family and friends that it is indeed true.

so i've had people that aren't even hardcore basketball fans ask me about delonte. safe to say this isn't going away.

i'm shocked that people in CLE really think this is true. this is so foul. not even your friend, but a teammate, during what might be his last playoff run on the cavs. it's terrible. Afeter the way the team helped delonte after that motorcycle/gun fiasco and the whole Bi-polar thing. it's a very sad story

how would cavs feel about his performance in game 5 if this is all true? (and to a lesser extent game 6)

it makes SO MUCH SENSE it's scary. he looked like he was on another planet in game 5.

Back
Top Bottom