Deleting your Facebook?

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

rapsteady can you elaborate a bit more?

perhaps speak to ease with which one can meet and initiate contact with girls?

Not that you would care but do people look at you funny when you tell them you dont have a facebook?
Regarding the women... I'm married, so yeaaahh...

And honestly, you do look like an outcast when people find out you don't have a fb. They look at you like
eek.gif
... literally.
My dad has a fb and makes fun of me because I dont have one... I just hit em back with the good ol "mid-life crisis" talk.

I was never addicted to fb... just saw how much time i was wasting and had to prioritize things.
I'm 10000% sure that you'll find the extra time you were looking for to relax/study/etc. You'll be better off without it, trust fam.

I Just made a Facebook for the first time. Decided to live a different lifestyle for a bit. Its pretty sick, being in touch with everybody youve ever talked to in your life. Its fun and addicting for me currently Lulz.

I Just made a Facebook for the first time. Decided to live a different lifestyle for a bit. Its pretty sick, being in touch with everybody youve ever talked to in your life. Its fun and addicting for me currently Lulz.

Deleted mine about two years ago. People look at me crazy when they say "hey are you on facebook"? And im like no. Honestlt a complete waste of time to me but hey to each is own.

Deleted mine about two years ago. People look at me crazy when they say "hey are you on facebook"? And im like no. Honestlt a complete waste of time to me but hey to each is own.

i "deleted" it a few yrs back. i am pretty sure they keep your info and all that. i still get emails once in awhile saying they want me back.

i "deleted" it a few yrs back. i am pretty sure they keep your info and all that. i still get emails once in awhile saying they want me back.

I deleted mine and I don't miss it at all, but then again I'm always busy and doing something so I don't have time to worry about everyone else. Facebook was great for staying in contact with my family but it was annoying when you get friend request from people you went to school with but never spoke to. I really got annoyed with everyone updating their status, acting like they have a social life yet they 're always on FB checking the updates of other people's lives. A LOT of cornballs act cool on FB. Fakebook... Delete it and live life.

I deleted mine and I don't miss it at all, but then again I'm always busy and doing something so I don't have time to worry about everyone else. Facebook was great for staying in contact with my family but it was annoying when you get friend request from people you went to school with but never spoke to. I really got annoyed with everyone updating their status, acting like they have a social life yet they 're always on FB checking the updates of other people's lives. A LOT of cornballs act cool on FB. Fakebook... Delete it and live life.

I always say I will but I won't.

It doesn't bother me enough to delete. I just don't post much.

I always say I will but I won't.

It doesn't bother me enough to delete. I just don't post much.

I deleted mine a week ago (probably still under that 14 day process thing). Life is still the same man. lol. Facebook, for me, was the getaway site when NT wasn't poppin and there was nothing else going on at the time. I honestly never posted and most of the time, the self-centered egocentric friends I had on there annoyed me and I just ain't about that life anyway. Maybe that's why I ain't go no friends... eh. You'll be aight.

I deleted mine a week ago (probably still under that 14 day process thing). Life is still the same man. lol. Facebook, for me, was the getaway site when NT wasn't poppin and there was nothing else going on at the time. I honestly never posted and most of the time, the self-centered egocentric friends I had on there annoyed me and I just ain't about that life anyway. Maybe that's why I ain't go no friends... eh. You'll be aight.

Ive been thinking bout doing deleting mine too. Causes too many complications.

Only problem is that I just moved and I want to keep in contact with my friends and family.

Ive been thinking bout doing deleting mine too. Causes too many complications.

Only problem is that I just moved and I want to keep in contact with my friends and family.

I was compelled a few days ago to delete my facebook (not deactivate, DELETE) and am curious if anyone on here has done the same?
How has your life changed?

Did you regret it?

Did you make a new one?

One thing people may not know about deleting your facebook is that once you click "delete" you have to wait 2 weeks for it to permanently delete. If you log in before those 2 weeks are up you have to restart the process.. I have 9 days left...

Lemme hear your thoughts

Not really. I don't regret it AT ALL!!!!!! Such a waste of time. Nope although people have asked me to make one I just say maybe but I have no intention of ever making a FB. Delete your FB you'll find out who you're real friends are. Oh and if people ask you if you deleted your FB then you'll how who really stalks your page. FB apps can't tell you that.(I think)

I was compelled a few days ago to delete my facebook (not deactivate, DELETE) and am curious if anyone on here has done the same?
How has your life changed?

Did you regret it?

Did you make a new one?

One thing people may not know about deleting your facebook is that once you click "delete" you have to wait 2 weeks for it to permanently delete. If you log in before those 2 weeks are up you have to restart the process.. I have 9 days left...

Lemme hear your thoughts

Not really. I don't regret it AT ALL!!!!!! Such a waste of time. Nope although people have asked me to make one I just say maybe but I have no intention of ever making a FB. Delete your FB you'll find out who you're real friends are. Oh and if people ask you if you deleted your FB then you'll how who really stalks your page. FB apps can't tell you that.(I think)

Back
Top Bottom