delete

I'm more mad that I missed Wade getting murdered by the TNT crew than I am at this waste of a game tonight.
indifferent.gif

About time, no more ''we're world champs, we're better than everyone'' attitude. If we keep this up, I see a Pistons vs Lakers finals
pimp.gif

Did Doug Collins really just say "If Boston loses in Atlanta, it could be a 7 game series" ?

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Did Doug Collins really just say "If Boston loses in Atlanta, it could be a 7 game series" ?
his ego is so huge that he thought he just said something insightful

No matter the sport, all you gotta do is look for "delete" made by FR3SH and you know which thread it is and who's involved...
laugh.gif

Forget checking the result, it's a L when fr3sh change it to delete.
laugh.gif

Nevertheless, great effort from the Sixers.

all of the sixers stuck around after the game to throw their shoes into the crowd except iguodala who was already back in the locker room

if he gets a max contract next year it better not be from the sixers

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

No matter the sport, all you gotta do is look for "delete" made by FR3SH and you know which thread it is and who's involved...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That was sad

Originally Posted by bkzstEven

About time, no more ''we're world champs, we're better than everyone'' attitude. If we keep this up, I see a Pistons vs Lakers finals
pimp.gif
I wish. that seriously would be an awesome series. the rematch minus shaq and big ben...

Unfortunately David Stern will have the celtics win it all no doubt....

ive been calling a Lakers vs Pistons all year long. it can happen if the Pistons want it to happen.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yea, lets not pay our best young player market value and get nothing in return for him....

smh.gif

If he's demanding the max, we can spend our money much more effectively elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom