delete.

indifferent.gif

Why exactly would David Stern want the Hawks who can't even sellout there first home playoff game at home in 10 years to beat the celtics are are thesecond most storied franchise in basketball history. If anything a sweep would be put in place to show how "Dominate" they are. Your theory justplain out sucks.

Are you watching the games or is the only evidence you're going by is series records?

We haven't seen any controversial calls and you can see these dudes on the Celts for example aren't going out there with no intensity, trying to throwthe game. I doubt the Celtics wanted to extend this series beyond 4 games, they're trying to save that energy for the rest of the playoffs and a possiblefinals.

Your theory flat out sucks.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Zeus23

what does FTW mean?

Farm the wheat
smh, why are you messing with him
smh.gif
, [Dude from Celebrity-Fit-Club/Have Some Class/Dude from Celebrity-Fit-Club]

It's Find the Whale

there are just too many mouths involved in your theory. there is no way that nobody let out a peep.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Are you watching the games or is the only evidence you're going by is series records?

We haven't seen any controversial calls and you can see these dudes on the Celts for example aren't going out there with no intensity, trying to throw the game. I doubt the Celtics wanted to extend this series beyond 4 games, they're trying to save that energy for the rest of the playoffs and a possible finals.

Your theory flat out sucks.

We should all turn of the t.v. and wait until June when the Lakers go up against the Celtics. Nothing is fixed, these "dominant" veteran teams(i.e.Boston and Detroit) are playing some young pups who have nothing to lose and are showing no fear.

Back
Top Bottom