Delete

sprint-motoq-9c.jpg

the moto 9qc
pimp.gif
crack
i got it like a month ago and i couldnt be happier

Anyone have the touch? Pros/Cons? Im used to the iphone so if its similar I might just get that.

The Mogul is definitely NT's Sprint phone of choice. It has every feature you could ask for. I just wish it was a little easier to use it.

Yep, reppin the Mogul too. I don't like the Touch too much cuz it doesn't have a keypad at all. What kind of phone doesn't have a keypad as anoption at least?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Yep, reppin the Mogul too. I don't like the Touch too much cuz it doesn't have a keypad at all. What kind of phone doesn't have a keypad as an option at least?
Yeah I saw that
smh.gif
no keypad on the touch... So I guess MOGUL is mine.. Im gonna miss the iPhone, but not the bill.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Yep, reppin the Mogul too. I don't like the Touch too much cuz it doesn't have a keypad at all. What kind of phone doesn't have a keypad as an option at least?
Yeah I saw that
smh.gif
no keypad on the touch... So I guess MOGUL is mine.. Im gonna miss the iPhone, but not the bill.
what 's gonna make you sad/mad is that they raised the damn Mogul's price $100 last Sunday AND the URANG promo for another $50 off is alsoexpired. My boy was gonna get one last Fri, but we procarastinated until Sunday and he missed out on that extra $150. You can still pm DatZNasty for $25 off though...I think

Originally Posted by daprescription

It sucks that the phones have mail in rebates now
smh.gif
. I waited too long.
ordered my phone last Oct and never got mine so I decided to kill two birds with one stone this past Sunday when my boy ordered one and they just gaveme a $100 credit
happy.gif
No phone bills to worry about this summer
pimp.gif

Hows the reception for the mogul?

my reception is amazing. ppl even comment on how clear and loud it is.
Why do people say that sprint has the worst reception?

I don't know but my Sprint *+%%! on the Cingular I used to have which wouldn't get reception in some building if they were too thick. And yes, ifyou get Sprint including Sero, I can still get you the free 25$ within the first 2 wks of activation your phone if you PM me.

1 more question, Is there any new phones coming out in the near future? Should I wait or is now a good time to switch?

I would wait to get a newer phone if I was you

I mean unless you are dying to get a new phone the mogul is great, but the phone is getting old and Sprint is suppose to get new pocket pcs

yea, there's a new samsung that's supposed to be like the i-phone coming out. there's a thread about it on NT.

Back
Top Bottom