Delete

ain't nobody trying to download all these pictures to their phone just to look at them for you. Do you see anybody else is doing that in the other threads?

So many factors... Dont feel like list them one by one a little homework will give you all you need to know.

As a person that acutally buys replica shoes to wear. THese are real the super perfect version has a yellow jumpman on the inside. And the unauthorized has a much small superman tag while this one is bigger then my pair. My unauthorized is about 3/4 the size of that and with the highest quality reps out their thats really the only way to tell id say you have a real pair.

As a person that acutally buys replica shoes to wear. THese are real the super perfect version has a yellow jumpman on the inside. And the unauthorized has a much small superman tag while this one is bigger then my pair. My unauthorized is about 3/4 the size of that and with the highest quality reps out their thats really the only way to tell id say you have a real pair.
*****..PLEASE

Why did you bother signing up on NikeTalk today? You're a waste of an account, spreading false info, and every post you make is you telling people how you buy replicas.

Why did you bother signing up on NikeTalk today? You're a waste of an account, spreading false info, and every post you make is you telling people how you buy replicas.
lol right...Yo Homie, fill your favorite pair of FAKE jays up with some sand and jump in a river..

lol every post youve made starts with "As a person who buys replicas blah blah blah" View media item 1071450View media item 1071452Most of the things you've said arent even true..

A few people said they are fake, but no one is explaining how?...I have a pair of REAL DB4s and they look spot on to me.

A few people said they are fake, but no one is explaining how?...I have a pair of REAL DB4s and they look spot on to me.
Colors are off, Arrow pattern on the toebox is off, piping around the tongue is off, the superman logo is off.

You sure about that?
Yep. You sure you own an Authentic pair? Something's wrong here if you can't see any differences with these, and you've seen these in person I'm assuming, since it's from a friend..

Back
Top Bottom