Delete

They need to give LMJ KR as well or give Darryl Morris a shot. Wtf at Dixon. :smh: Did you guys see his return last week? Instead of trying to follow his wedge blockers and find a running lane he went directly at the coverage like he was fighting for a first down.

Last edited:
Ed Reed has looked awful this year, but with that being said if Eric Reid misses time we will need some help at safety. Dahl did make a nice tackle on Cam on a 3rd down play in the 4th quarter.

Kyle Williams gone? About time.

dont understand why they would even want to put dixon as the KR.
his chances of bringing one to the house is 0.0000001%

Kyle is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best news this week. It's about time, Jimbo! I still have the bitter taste in my mouth with the Carolina loss but it seems Roman hasn't learned from our Super Bowl loss. We got away from our running game. :smh:

Would you guys be willing to trade for Big Ben in the offseason?

Not giving up on Kaep (I supported Alex til he left), but a friend brought it up and I found it interesting. If yes, what would you guys be willing to give up?

No. Kaep is barely in his 2nd year with a TON of potential and we all see it... theres no way i trade for a washed up QB.

What are you guys thinking we finish at? 10-6? 11-5?

I think 10-6 is likely with 11-5 as best case scenario. 9-7 if sheet hits the fan :x

Safe to say the NFC West is out of reach now?

If that's the case then 49ers gotta get that 5 seed so we can match up at Dallas (who I'm presuming will win the East). Think I'd rather we play them in the Wild Card game instead of whoever comes out on top in the North. This is assuming the Seahawks and Saints take the first round bye.

They gotta get through this saints game. If they can somehow get a win Sunday the divison is still in play imo.

Seattle looked good against the falcons but they looked beatable against the bucs and rams.

The bucs, Washington, cardinals, falcons, and rams are all winnable games. If candlestick is still the Seahawks kryptonite a 6-1 finish to the season isn't unrealistic.

Seattle got a tough stretch where they got the saints on Monday night, at the 49ers on a short week and the giants who hopefully will still be in the NFC east hunt and playing for something.

If their going to catch Seattle its going to happen in early December. Regardless though I just want them to get in with Kaep playing improved football come January. The more Seattle wins at home the more overdue they are to take a L at home. Preferably in a big playoff game.

Say we lose against the aints and seachickens. I think we can go 11-5.

We've beaten the packers a bunch. We are on our way to beating the saints a bunch.

The seahawks, that's a revenge game. Revenge is a bitter art in the nfl. Were gonna paint their butts red.

Even if we lost those, we can win our against those other losers. I think 11-5 is worst case. Best case is 13-3.

I saw Anthony Dixon at the warriors game with some thirsty asd snow bunny tonight. Thirsty.

In the last 3 seasons(including current) against the 3 big passing teams(New Orleans, New England, Green Bay) 49ers are 6-0. :pimp: We should be ok.

Against the smash mouth physical teams with a good defense and that can run the ball our record is horrible. :x

Last edited:
Would you guys be willing to trade for Big Ben in the offseason?

Not giving up on Kaep (I supported Alex til he left), but a friend brought it up and I found it interesting. If yes, what would you guys be willing to give up?
Don't want him in the slightest bit, and I am sure he has no desire to play for a team that is so close to Lake Tahoe.

Last edited:
Hell no to big Ben. Kap is the real deal we just need to give him time to develop and the coaching staff needs to do a better job coaching him up, scheming to help him out and of course better receivers always helps. For example when we line up in a 4 receiver set all go routes with a 7 step drop vs a Carolina team that is getting crazy pressure and Kap neither has a check down nor wide receivers breaking their routes there's a huge problem with scheming right there. :smh:

Last edited:
Wright taking kick returns?  Interesting.  I have no problem with LMJ taking over the kick return duties....it just makes me nervous with him as the punt returner.

Wright taking kick returns?  Interesting.  I have no problem with LMJ taking over the kick return duties....it just makes me nervous with him as the punt returner.

On the 49ers site its saying hes been back there with LMJ, so im hoping hes also doing Kick Returns also...

49ers coach Jim Harbaugh: Vernon Davis and Eric Reid are not experiencing concussion symptoms. Both cleared for non-contact participation.

GREAT news

Back
Top Bottom