Delete

I hope Greg Roman's fat *** is watching how Dallas is attacking the Saints right now and how the Jets did last week.

DO NOT GET AWAY FROM ******G FRANK GORE. >: >: >:

not only that, but seeing these two QBs take 'command' of their offenses doe. |I

I know exactly what Roman is thinking right now:

"Hmmmm. Saints are having trouble with the run and we are a running team. I bet they are fully expecting us to come in and pound the rock....but what if we spread them out and get into a shoot out with them?!?! Lots and lots of passing. Out of the pistol. Need more pistol!! :evil:"

:x

Last edited:
Forgot to point this out but did anyone else see Boldin getting on Kap? He was pissed off yelling at him to get his !@#$ together. Was good to see can't baby dude forever.

Last edited:
I missed anquan's sonning of kaep.

It's obvious kaep is thinking too much about some things and not enough about others. He's not winging it. Because the play calling hasn't been catered to him. It's as if we're trying to out think ourselves when there isn't much need to do that. Like c'mon man. A loss by one point is all play calling considering we held them to 10. Silly stuff by the over paranoid staff.

I think they want Kaep to play conservative and its ******g up his thought process. Dude hasn't been consistently in rhythm sine the damn Greenbay game. And his accuracy is getting worse.

Play 49er football and there's no reason we can't beat these guys. Run the ball and play smart, physical football. No turn overs, set up manageable 3rd downs, control the clock and keep their offense off the field. Feed Frank Gore!! >:

Surprisingly we do good against teams that pass the ball a lot. It's the physical teams that punch us back and consistently run the ball down our throats that give us trouble.

Last edited:
Play 49er football and there's no reason we can't beat these guys. Run the ball and play smart, physical football. No turn overs, set up manageable 3rd downs, control the clock and keep their offense off the field. Feed Frank Gore!! >:

:lol: But we did none of that today. It starts and ends with the defense. Have to get consistent pressure on Brees and we have to get off the field on third down.

And how different would the mood in here be if Vance doesn't drop the ball that would have put us on the 25 going in?

^Definitely was a huge drop. Vernon getting injured hurt us too.

Btw the interception Kaep threw at the end of the game I have to put half of it on Manningham. Kaep should have seen the guy who intercepted it but Manningham from the beginning of the play didnt know what he was doing. Lined up on the wrong side of the field wasting so much time then we end up with two WRs in the same spot. Gotta think he had a something to do with that. Not complaining but you gotta expect something like that from a guy who hasnt played all season.

:lol: But we did none of that today. It starts and ends with the defense. Have to get consistent pressure on Brees and we have to get off the field on third down.

The defense always comes to play so im not worried about them. Hopefully Aldon can see some more snaps and stop giving him coverage assignments.

next day after a loss is always the worst. :smh:

really worried about reid. this guy is a special player and can be a cornerstone of this defense for years to come. 2 concussions in 9 games and on both dude was KO'd cold. there was another play in the previous games where he looked like he suffered another concussion too but nobody mentioned it after the play. either dude needs to work on his fundamentals and/or stop going for the big hit entirely. Everytime you get concussed the next one comes easier and maybe Reid's brain can't handle the big hits. if this was boxing/MMA he would have a "glass chin". he really needs to think more merton hanks and less ronnie lott.

Last edited:
On that play where reid got injured he didnt tackle properly. Plays like that from reid are why sometimes i miss goldson.

New day, no more commets on that horrible game yesterday. Hoping for the best against the saints. Hoping the team has all its players back that were injured yesterday. There still hopre.

And how different would the mood in here be if Vance doesn't drop the ball that would have put us on the 25 going in?

Completely different. That is one of the main reasons why you dont hear the old "sky is falling" reaction from me. Kap played horrible, but if it wasnt for a dropped pass, he would have put us in position to win the game.

The few of you who are now clamoring for Alex Smith again make me sick.

Thats interesting, never thought about the new rule. Reid needs experiece you see whitner going low on the big guy and reid stats hight with his head not straight froward.

Coming down hill at his angle Reid was already at a disadvantage vs Tolbert. You can clearly see he dropped his shoulder but Tolbert lead with the crown of the helmet. Look's like he also tried to avoid hitting Whitner. Not going to get lower than a ****** wrecking ball but his best option in this case was to NOT come down hill on Tolbert trying to blow him up and instead try to wrap him up/hit low. Brutal shot to the head for Reid. :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom