Delete

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp...RG III 'ready to move on' to full-team drills

San Francisco 49ers linebacker Patrick Willis underwent surgery recently to repair a fractured right hand, according to a source.

Willis is expected to return after about three weeks, giving him plenty of time to be ready for the Sept. 8 regular-season opener against the Green Bay Packers.

The 28-year-old Willis, a six-time Pro Bowl choice and six-time Associated Press All-Pro selection in his six NFL seasons, suffered the injury while working against fullback Bruce Miller in a one-on-one pass-rush drill.

He has played with a broken hand in the past. He played with a cast during his rookie season and late in the 2010 season. He also wore a cast on his hand during his second-to-last season at Mississippi.

Willis has recorded more than 100 tackles in five of his six seasons, including 120 in 2012.

Kind've surprised we haven't taken a look at Brandon Lloyd with how unfortunate this offseason has been in that department.

I really hope we can get Eric Wright back though with Cully out. Guys going down left and right with serious injuries and we haven't even played our first preseason game :x. Really hope we can stay healthy throughout this preseason, especially with our receivers and secondary.

I was watching NFL Live earlier and I'm hearing Nnamdi still isn't guaranteed a spot even with Cully going down.. what happened to this dude? :smh:

Im thinking about flying out to Candlestick one last time this season... Just sucks trying to get someone to go with me :lol:

My best bet is the Texans game(my brother is a Texans fan)... Hopefully he wont flake

I'm going to do the same. I was going to do week 1 but those ticket prices on stubhub are something else. Still ill make it to a game sometime this season before it ends. I need to go to candlestick one last time as well

I was watching NFL Live earlier and I'm hearing Nnamdi still isn't guaranteed a spot even with Cully going down.. what happened to this dude?
mean.gif
For the people that have been out to training camp, or are able to get specific detailed updates from camp, how bad is Nnamdi looking out there??  You would figure with Cully going down the secondary spots would be taken for and claimed at this point. 

i read that nnamdi has been up and down, but when he is good he is great. I believe the coaches dont want to praise him, so he will keep working (is a vet but trains like a PS trying to make a team), also since he is new they dont want to give him a spot he has to earn it and beat the other. but for me he is starting week 1 book it.

Last edited:
niners are still in talks with eric wright so hopefully whatever issue he had clears up soon and they can bring him on board.

Hoping my brother from another E. Wright can officially be a niner soon so I'll actually make it back up to my hometown for some games this season

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 11m
49ers announced theysigned CB Eric Wright to a one-year contract and placed him on the Non-Football Injury/Illness List.

Excited to see us back on the field again, something about seeing that Red & Gold gets me pumped :pimp:

NFL Network is showing a replay at 10pm (pacific) tonight. About to check these streams out, hopefully theres a crisp one

Good drive I think... Penalty hurt us a little

I cant even find any streams... Watching off of NFL network for now

Last edited:
Eric Reid just lit that dude up :pimp:

Edit-- Back to back fumbles, yikes

Last edited:
Caught a couple series.

Kap looked good, liked the trust w boldin.

Boldin is gonna be solid.

After that everything looks very questionable ... Need manningham back asap.

Nnamdi is ready.

Eric Reids looked nice, same with Lemonier.

Lockette and Dixon have made a few plays as well, Tolzien looks like a very solid #2 thus far.

Hopefully we can put a drive together here and get that W!

im ready for the regular season and so is kaep. >:

niners need to keep those endzones exactly like that in the new stadium. that new 49ers logo needs to permanently go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom