Delete

My mans T.O in the house
nthat.gif

[COLOR=#red]WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?[/COLOR] (this week at least)

Wish I could've watched this game, but had work. Caught it on the radio and was cheering the entire time.

Glad we got the win...!

Classic game. Omg talk about torture. Tip my hat off to the Falcons, they played at an enemy stadium as good as anyone can. 100% respect.

What an amazing night out at the Stick.  With all the festivities, and the game itself, this was definitely a night I will remember forever.  Not to sound overly hokey, but between the countless Giants and Niner games I went to since childhood, to becoming a Niner season ticket holder 16 years ago, it is safe to say that Candlestick has been a big part of my life and I will definitely miss it a lot. 

Some shots from tonight:

Thanks for the memories Candlestick.

harbaugh's post game press conference :rofl:

dude was so giddy and jittery, sounded like he just powdered his nose before hitting the podium

Kaep wore the low 12s in the first half and johnathon Goodwin Anthony Davis and Crabtree wear the playoff 12 cleat

He did ok on some plays but on others he looked hesitant to engage his assignment. Once he's sitting in a 3pt stance in the backfield he should know exactly where he's going and engage aggressively. Not surprised since he's in the middle of a transition from tailback to fullback. 2 different mindsets.

dixon's best play of the night

Last edited:
Tukuafu was a head buster dude has to weigh in near 300 looks like a lineman with versatility. Lets see if he's real deal against AZ this week.

Got home and watched the game on DVR. Finally finished watching around 1:30am. Not the smartest idea as I was so fired up, I couldnt sleep. 4am rolls around and I finally knocked out. :lol:

Last edited:
Watched the game at Underdogs yesterday on Irving (Chug Pub was booked up :rolleyes) the entire bar imploded during the interception **** was crazy :pimp:

im a little late to the party but i just watched the E:60 on navorro bowman...man, made me appreciate and respect the dude even more! especially after this cat was wearing pink/fuschia pants at the end

Back
Top Bottom