Delete

Not surprised the Rams front 4 are really good and we have starters out.

LMJ looking scared out there catching punts.

Last edited:
Kap doing a good job seeing the field right now.

Boldin is TOUGH SOB jesus christ.

Last edited:
Its like Roman is trying to make it a game by calling some strange plays in or near the red zone. Dixon up the middle when you have Gore and Hunter? Pass to Miller for no gain?

Kap was a lot better with the clock management

Anthony Davis is a beast... He's a always getting a quick headstart once that ball is snapped

Initial reports for Staley look to be a sprained MCL, similar to Iupati, and he'll be out next week.

Damn we need to be full strength on the O-line for Seattle. But I have a feeling we will get them at the stick.

Boone stepped in and did an amazing job filling in for Staley against one of the best ends(robert quinn) in the league. We should be ok.

Last edited:
Great Game, might have been my last one at the stick :frown:

2.8 yards per rush long term won't get the job done.
Where was Manningham :nerd:
I know we got 3 sacks but there were times where they had ALL DAY to throw the ball. That being said most of those passes were either inaccurate or dropped.
Great job on punt/kick coverage.
Tavon Austin aka Percy Harvin lite was a non factor
18 different players on defense made tackles
Still one too many Field Goals
Kaep played well and took what the defense gave him.

Pretty good game today. Defense balled out as usual. Kap made some really nice plays. Great to have Crabtree back. Crabs, Boldin and Vernon is a really nice trio. Kicking too many field goals, but it was a fairly dominant win.

Not to harp on a negative, but it is becoming more and more apparent that my concerns with simply plugging LaMichael James into the punt returner role is simply not going to work. Been saying it all season when you were clammoring to get him back there. He is not a punt returner. I have the worst feeling that he is going to make a mistake and cost us a game. He muffed two punts today, but fortunately was able to recover.

Last edited:
lmj is a bad punt return away from being the next Kyle Williams..dear lord, help this kid. we actually like having him.

was at the game today and even with only two catches, DAMN it's good to have Crabtree back. kaep played an all around good game, got some key third down passes to boldin, ran effectively, bought himself some extra time. he looks a lot more poised with his security blanket back

kaep rolling to his right :pimp:
but that tj McDonald nut drag tackle on VD, come on blud....

and boy am I glad to see candlestick go...the stick sucks from a fan "experience" perspective. I've been to plenty of other stadiums and have never experienced the damn near airport lines that pile up at candlestick. the concession stand lines have no damn order and guarantee that you'll miss half a quarter while you wait to order your lackluster overpriced "superdog" and get cut by some ugly skeezer who was once behind you taking selfies and hashtagging #sfgiants but is now in front of you ordering beers for her and 5 of her overweight female companions.

Last edited:
and boy am I glad to see candlestick go...the stick sucks from a fan "experience" perspective. I've been to plenty of other stadiums and have never experienced the damn near airport lines that pile up at candlestick. the concession stand lines have no damn order and guarantee that you'll miss half a quarter while you wait to order your lackluster overpriced "superdog" and get cut by some ugly skeezer who was once behind you taking selfies and hashtagging #sfgiants but is now in front of you ordering beers for her and 5 of her overweight female companions.
No argument here. I've been to numerous stadiums and arenas in the four major sports and I have never dealt with more dysfunction and disorganization than when I go to the stick. Every other place is run smoothly from parking to concessions to restrooms.

At my ninja I'm not gonna lie the stick sucks.

Oracle is better for gods sake. But AT&T set the standard for crapshoe experience. Cause god knows its wild Wild West in there.

But kaep did throw underneath a few times thank god

And krabb looked good with that stiff arm.

And Vernon finally did what I hoped he would do and jumped.

And anquan has always been a MAN no homie

But a 7/10 kinda game. We should've scored a other TD and they should not have scored again.

Garbage is garbage time but still. At least dubs got the win last second. Made it hole for that.

I'm still out here though so Lego pusha t

Back
Top Bottom