Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dwight has 4 shot attempts

Kobe pass the ball :lol:

Hmm why would you pass to a guy who you know would get fouled as soon as he touch the ball? Not to mention Dwight is a terrible free throw shooter.

It's pretty clear now that all team will foul Dwight any chance they get because they rather have him shooting freethrows. :smh:

Until the Wolves start to put a bigger body on Kobe. I think Kobe should keep attacking shorter guards like Barea, Rubio and Ridnour.

Joakim Noah > Howard

AcBoyz now I remember why I put you on ignore...

Stupid basketball opinions..

*Back to ignore you go*

Last edited:
Shaq said Rubio is a better version of Nash...

I mean you could make an argument for passing being even... But Rubio is a horrid shooter...

That there will be the difference.. And it's a HUGE difference.
Ha, I thought you meant a conversation between Rubio and Nash, since Rubio is wearing a mic. I don't give a **** what Shaq thinks. Thanks though.

You're the stupid one if you think other team haven't figure out about Dwight game yet.

If Joakim was on this team we would been at least 8 games above 500 right now.

Kobe goin off :pimp: :pimp:

But let's chill on the MVP chants :lol:

I swear sometimes Ive watched him this year and he looks better than in 09-10 when him and Lebron were fighting for the top player spot

It's crazy. I really thought next season would be his last year but now I can see him going 2, probably 3 more years. Father time has taking most of his athleticism but his skill is still intact. He's playing the game more with his mind now.

Shaq said Rubio is a better version of Nash...

I mean you could make an argument for passing being even... But Rubio is a horrid shooter...

That there will be the difference.. And it's a HUGE difference.

No he didn't, Dennis Scott said that, but they both didn't mean it the way you're making it out to seem.

Rubio needs to learn to score, but Shaq said he rather play with a guard who passes first like Rubio, to get him going.

What Shaq doesn't understand, no one in the NBA is close to Shaq, let alone anyone on the Wolves. Rubio needs to learn to score. Or else he's never going to be that all-star type of player.

It's crazy. I really thought next season would be his last year but now I can see him going 2, probably 3 more years. Father time has taking most of his athleticism but his skill is still intact. He's playing the game more with his mind now.

Kobe take very good care of his body and he's in great shape. Although the hop has faded but his strength, body manuver and footwork are still intact.

I hope Dwight would realize that he could help us offensively besides scoring. He can set solid screens and produce tip ins/out for more possession.

You're the stupid one if you think other team haven't figure out about Dwight game yet.

If Joakim was on this team we would been at least 8 games above 500 right now.

Dwight more points, rebounds, blocks, better field goal percentage...

And based on points per 100 possessions for defense, it is a slim margin. But you are also not counting the fact Noah plays on a team that preaches defense, with defensive players, younger, and a defensive coach.

Last edited:
Dwight more points, rebounds, blocks, better field goal percentage.

And based on points per 100 possessions, it is a slim margin. But you are also not counting the fact Noah plays on a team that preaches defense, with defensive players, younger, and a defensive coach.

Oh please

Dwight only get a little bit more points because his team run more plays for him. If the Bulls run more play for Joakim he would get as many point as Dwight. Both of them are not great low post player but i'd take Joakim Noah freethrow over Dwight HowBrick

Joakim is a better pick and roll defender, better free throw shooter and a little bit better with the setting up screen

If Dwight and Noah were to switch team at the begin of this season. I guarantee you we would be at least 8 games over .500.

Back
Top Bottom