Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Id rather play sacre, at least he'd come out there n play with heart n passion. Go let this clown put his make up on n make a harlem shake video. **** the stats etc if your not going to play with heart stay home

let's see how we play at the first half 3rd quarter to decide to keep starters out there or not.

Our defense needs so much work...sooooo much.

Mike _'Antoni system at its finest. :smh:
The roster as a whole is comprised of old, below average athletes and/or flawed defensive players.

How is D'Antoni supposed to do develop anything above an average defensive team? How?

You don't think I know that our defense was garbage even before MDA?
I remember being swept by the Mavs in Phils last ride just as much as anyone else.

Im just saying, HE HAS NO DEFENSIVE COACHING SKILL. That is a FACT.
And that does not HELP us.

It doesnt help the fact that we have such an old team. We need a defensive system to help. We have none.

THe only way the Lakers can stay with this team is by playing slow like they did last year with Mike Brown. WAy too many quick shots

The roster as a whole is comprised of old, below average athletes and/or flawed defensive players.

How is D'Antoni supposed to do develop anything above an average defensive team? How?

I remember being swept by the Mavs in Phils last ride just as much as anyone else.

It doesnt help the fact that we have such an old team. We need a defensive system to help. We have none.
So why single out D'Antoni then?

I promised not to bag on Dwight, but frankly anybody who wouldn't take Noah over Dwight right now is out of their mind

So why single out D'Antoni then?

I didn't mean to.

Thats why i said our defense needs SOOOO much work.

Sooooo as in a lot of things need to be fixed. A lot.

But why cant we try something? Maybe a zone? Maybe some kind of system?
Anything? Im just saying

We all know the players are old and slow. So what are we gonna do about it? As a coach I'd think its your job to at least TRY to do something about it.

Right?

Back
Top Bottom