Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It ain't on Ska tho. Plenty of mods know about him. Plenty. Ska got Zo, his work here is finished. :lol: Can't get every troll. :lol:

But nobody answered my damn question, why the hell dont the mods clean it up?

I could troll all day saying lebron sucks and prolly get banned, but the kobe trollers walk freely :smh:

Cuz the NBA thread is open for all NBA discussion. So saying Kobe sucks is fair game in there.

Now if you say that in EVERY post, or het fancy and allude to it, that's trolling imo. Fine line.

What don't you like about Meeks?

i know why i dont like meeks. everytime he tries to do a lay up he misses :lol: he could be wide open and misses a simple lay up lol

but i rather have meeks playing than raja bell broken old ***

See? The stalker just posted about it in the NBA thread. :rofl: :rofl:

He be stalkin us. :nerd:

Last edited:
So what are the standings looking like now?

pretty good for how bad we were in the begining.

2 games back in the loss column compared to houston. and 3 games back from utah.

we just need to stay winning but with such a short bench every game will probably be a struggle

Mans said zo used to be the only troll. :lol:

Lost it, you have.

Misremembering, you are.

Talking like this, why I am, I do not know. :lol:

All of you pm me what the sun is made of. Bet you all pm me the same answer; it's not an opinion.

All of you pm me what we mean when we say "No profanity". Bet you all pm me the same colorful words; pretty cut and dry.

now everyone pm me your definition of 'trolling', and be specific so it applies to all forums. BET you all have different definitions. Know why? IT'S SUBJECTIVE.

No, CP, me and Blu3s are right; y'all are taking it too seriously. Least you have the option to ignore people. And at least you have the team-friendly season threads. Chiiill.

Last edited:
No one is touching Fresh as far as Laker trolling is concerned.

Last edited:
I said Zo was the only ridiculous troll. Not the only one, the only ridiculous one. Big difference. :lol:

I lived in the NBA thread as well as the offseason ones, they were always great. Today its pure garbage. Can't talk with anyone anymore without repeated garbage getting thrown around page after page. They've multiplied like gremlins. :lol:

No one is touching Fresh as far as Laker trolling is concerned.

fresh cooled down on his laker hating quite a bit towards the end. him, franchise3, and 4wrestling seemed to have moved on cooled down on the extremity. also there was sting, onetrust, and coach hubie. hubie being banned for a record time cuz i dont see him around.

Like P mentioned, Fr3sh rollin over in his grave.

shoes rollin over in his grave.

Coach Hubie rollin over in his grave.

it's not worse now than it was then. We're doing worse as a team now then we were back then, so everyone is coming out the woodworks.

Like P mentioned, Fr3sh rollin over in his grave.

shoes rollin over in his grave.

Coach Hubie rollin over in his grave.

it's not worse now than it was then. We're doing worse as a team now then we were back then, so everyone is coming out the woodworks.

Naw man. Shoes, Shuges, Franchise, Onetrust, those names mentioned KNOW the game of basketball.

They can have discussions about ball and contribute to NBA threads. Anti Laker is fine, everyone hates the Lakers, but they can still talk the sport.

The ones now? What do they bring to the table? What do they add to NBA discussions? What insight do they provide? You can't even FORCE them to talk about the sport without bringing us up in some random way. They can't even begin to speak on any other teams or players unless it leads to some back handed point about us.

Shuges, Fresh, etc, they can speak on any team/ players and be knowledgeable about it. Have something to say. Keep a convo going and add to the board.

I honestly have no idea how that comparison gets made. Shuges/Fresh would fight you in the street putting their names next to these people today. Hell, I'm offended for them. :lol:

nerd.gif

Win tonight at all costs. Two more days of rest after this one, win this game and keep the pressure on the teams ahead of us.

NO letdowns. Last night was huge for us, now capitalize on it.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom