Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Offensive foul on Faried. Karl is fuming, and may risk his second T.

Nuggets can go to hell. But they convert another turnover by nash.

51--61.

my dude nash needs to take some shots, keep them honest...theyre all over dude when hes passing...hounding him...

gotta adjust

Freethrows for Bryant, fouled by McGee. First freethrow attempts for him today.

He goes 1-2. 52--61

Lawson finds Brewer who may have traveled. No matter, putback by McGee who blocks Kobe on the other end, Lawson with the layup.

52--65

Nuggets length is destroying the passing lanes. Nash for 2.

54--65. Denver gets last shot.

Lawson to the rack, Kobe tries to get the foul at halfcourt and we are at the half.

Lakers 54
Nuggets 67

Take Dwight out **** that guy. How is McGee killing you? How are you not gonna play defense?!

A loss tonight and a Utah win really puts us in a hurting for the playoffs...

Last edited:
If Pringles isn't going to run the offense through Dwight then screw it...let that man sign with Houston and hell own the **** out of the Lakers.

This is one of those disgusting games that make it apparent how trash this coach is. They should just pack the damn paint and let denver shoot from the outside.

Man Kobe and especially Nash need to be way more careful with the damn ball this is ridiculous. Probably the most frustrating half of the year so considering how well we are shooting the ball but still getting ran out of the gym :smh: I think if we played the Nuggets 10 times in their gym we would lose 9.

Take Dwight out **** that guy. How is McGee killing you? How are you not gonna play defense?!

dwight is playing defense, on several plays hes gone to help and no one kept mcgee out

its not like mcgee is just doing whatever he wants to dwight

McGee isn't scoring on Howard. The defense breaks down so Howard has to help and leaves the other bigs open. There is no reason for these dudes to run at shooters unless the coach did not prepare them well.

Also, it is obvious that the pick n rolls have not worked AT ALL. Almost every pick n roll turns into a turnover. I would rather see Dwight bricking free throws and denver running out for easy baskets.

Dantoni basketball.

Yup! Mcgee basically getting freebies off misses after d12 helps. Gotta make adjustments in the 2nd half.

dwight is playing defense, on several plays hes gone to help and no one kept mcgee out

its not like mcgee is just doing whatever he wants to dwight

I understand that but he just looks ridiculously flat out there, I guess he said he's not in shape yet, so I guess I understand, but **** I expect him to either play good on offense or defense, he's not doing well in both right now. Also i'm the biggest Blake fan on this board probably, he should never be playing the 2 with Nash, put in MEEKS!

McGee isn't scoring on Howard. The defense breaks down so Howard has to help and leaves the other bigs open. There is no reason for these dudes to run at shooters unless the coach did not prepare them well.

Also, it is obvious that the pick n rolls have not worked AT ALL. Almost every pick n roll turns into a turnover. I would rather see Dwight bricking free throws and denver running out for easy baskets.

Dantoni basketball.

You are right this is Dantoni basketball. Have Steve Nash guard Lawson? He gets beat every time. Put someone with speed on Lawson, he isn't shooting well, let him shoot. Dwight for one reason or another can't handle the ball. That one pick and roll Nash bounced it right to him it went off his hands and lead to a layup. Another one MWP got into the lane lays it off the Dwight he fumbles and gets fouled and misses both. Another play there was an entry pass to Dwight and he got stripped.

Other than the turnovers we played well enough to be in the game, its all these mistakes and defensive lapses that killed us. I hope something wakes them up, because Utah is winning and a loss here really really hurts.

bench points: 17 to 30

pretty much the difference in the game
ohwell.gif

bench points: 17 to 30

pretty much the difference in the game :\

17 points from our bench is a godsend. We weren't able to get those numbers for a whole game early in the season. The bench has played well, its this defense and mistakes that has ****** us up.

Steve Nash and Dwight are 5-5 in the first half. I know Dwight's touches are based on the D'antoni and that is a struggle in itself, but Nash needs to keep shooting. That elbow jumpshot off the pick and roll seems to be always there and that's like a layup to him.

I don't want to sound like Stu Lantz but these first 6 minutes are going to tell us a lot, whether we might have a chance for an amazing 2 game road trip, or we settle for an average 1-1 road trip and after the hole we dug ourselves we can't afford to be average..

MWP with the hot hand, first 5 points of the 3rd qtr and he follows it up with a steal.

Bryant to nash to clark for the miss but MWP with the rebound and gives it away.

59--69. Lawson for 3.

59--72.

Back
Top Bottom