Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I live close to northridge. Scv.
I was thinking of transferring to csun. Some advice? How hard is it to get in now? I got some bad grades for a few years in a CC due to personal reasons. Like 9 combined F's and W :x I'm retaking the classes now and fixed them.
If y'all tryna ball around csun I'm down.

I live close to northridge. Scv.
I was thinking of transferring to csun. Some advice? How hard is it to get in now? I got some bad grades for a few years in a CC due to personal reasons. Like 9 combined F's and W :x I'm retaking the classes now and fixed them.
If y'all tryna ball around csun I'm down.

sounds gucci.

recently ive been playing at mason park http://www.yelp.com/biz/mason-park-chatsworth

it has a good outside court with lights and sometimes the gym is open. lemme know if ur down

csun is not too hard to get into. you just need decent grades and you should get in.

Realistically, What are the chances of Lakers making the playoffs?

I know both Jazz and Rockets lost tonight but looking at their schedule compared to the Lakers.. all i can do is :smh:

You know damn well those top teams they play in April will probably prepare their teams for the playoffs meaning NO starters and ****

and ALL teams wants them to lose so bottom seed teams play like Miami everytime they play the Lakers

Not looking good at all.

knicks signed kenyon martin to a 10 day contract....

like we couldnt have used him with our 8 man ******g rotation? really?

is it going to take dwight going down with a season ending injury or kobe or nash for them to look at some help?

are these clowns really looking at raja bell who is like 40 years old and hasnt played all season????

JO is not seeking a buyout anymore...

smh I hate antoni...

Funny thing is while I was watching the Portland Vs. Lakers game it reminded me alot of the Sac series. Im not a Laker or Portland fan, I just love Bball. I hope the refs just had a off game and this is not a habit. Those calls/no calls were so one sided I dont know tho. Im watching the Mavs game to see if they get a fair one. If not I may be done with the NBA this year, because the OKC/Miami series left a bad taste in my mouth.

Funny thing is while I was watching the Portland Vs. Lakers game it reminded me alot of the Sac series. Im not a Laker or Portland fan, I just love Bball. I hope the refs just had a off game and this is not a habit. Those calls/no calls were so one sided I dont know tho. Im watching the Mavs game to see if they get a fair one. If not I may be done with the NBA this year, because the OKC/Miami series left a bad taste in my mouth.

U aint never lyin about that

That MIA/OKC series was one for asterisk books

This is why I say to this day that Lebron hasnt really shown my anything. Yes, he's a scientific specimen, yes he's very talented. But the boy has been GIVEN, not EARNED, everything he has.

Die-hard Bron fans are too blind to even acknowledge it.

Had a homeboy of mine the other day say to me "(meaningless sex with a woman) Jordan"

How can some folks have their head stuck so far up Brons mass that you dare to diss the GOAT?

Until this dude wins not 1 not 2 not 4, 5 or w/e, I aint buyin it. Yeah I like the shoes, the logos, etc, but at the end of the day, thats all Nike products.

Im Kobe all day, but i give credit when its due..Homeboy I said dissed Jordan is so blinded by the lbj, he wont acknowldge any other player in the NBA, but claims he's a true fan of the game and keeps all stats etc. U cant be one track minded like that and be a true fan of the game.

But yeah, the finals last year was basically given to the heat..

Last edited:
Lebron hasn't earned anything??
:lol:

Not IMO

What do the greats keep saying??

At the end of your career you will be judged by your success..Rings..How many did u bring to the lunch table..

1 that was given to u by the commish DOESNT COUNT in my book.

Only thing he's earned to me is the gold medal.

Hopefully we have similar results today...

Dwight looks good so far..

James basically bear hugged and held one arm.. Dwight still easily gets the board, and knocks him to the ground :lol:

Back
Top Bottom