Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I told you guys, Golden State is the team to focus on.

They have a TOUGH schedule and are already in a real bad cold streak. If we can win tonight and the Warriors fall to San An, we're about 5 back and with their schedule, we have a shot.

Houston and Utah don't look like they;re going to fall off, they look like they're going to get better.
Yeah, I could see Golden State losing it. Mark Jackson doesn't strike me as a rallying, effective leader.
18 of their final 23 games are at home.

I told you guys, Golden State is the team to focus on.

They have a TOUGH schedule and are already in a real bad cold streak. If we can win tonight and the Warriors fall to San An, we're about 5 back and with their schedule, we have a shot.

Houston and Utah don't look like they;re going to fall off, they look like they're going to get better.
Yeah, I could see Golden State losing it. Mark Jackson doesn't strike me as a rallying, effective leader.
18 of their final 23 games are at home.

Against the Spurs, Us, the Rockets, the Thunder, Celtics, Knicks, most of those multiple times. I will take that any day. It has to get tight for those young guys as we get closer.

HAVE to keep it close and hope their legs give out late. We run an 8 man rotation these days, they run like a 5. :lol:

And LMA with 4 fouls, attack him like crazy when he gets back in.

Licensed to Ball

U done flip flopped again on the avy

Liking that one also

Cant see the game, only the score, what is goin on??

Why are we down anyway? Whos not doin their job?

Licensed to Ball

U done flip flopped again on the avy

Liking that one also

Cant see the game, only the score, what is goin on??

Why are we down anyway? Whos not doin their job?

I'm very indecisive lol...
The last avy i had of Jesse from Breaking Bad was with me for months. Thats probably the longest ive ever kept one, it was perfect.
But since Breaking Bad isn't even coming back for a while I had to change it to something...but i cant find anything perfect yet.

Cool? yes. Perfect? not yet. :lol:

Kobe is in SCORE mode tonight. We need some stops tho :smh:

Last edited:
I'm very indecisive lol...
The last avy i had of Jesse from Breaking Bad was with me for months. Thats probably the longest ive ever kept one, it was perfect.
But since Breaking Bad isn't even coming back for a while I had to change it to something...but i cant find anything perfect yet.

Cool? yes. Perfect? not yet. :lol:

Kobe is in SCORE mode tonight. We need some stops tho :smh:

Well he made that promise so he better keep his word

And he will

Thats why he's playing that way

And the simple fact that they really are not sposed to lose to Portland.

watching the replay of the block, the close up made it look like LMA was goin up for an easy bucket and all of a sudden dwight appears at the top of the frame and descends to swat him :lol:

Dwight was gonna be PISSED if metta didnt hit that 3 earlier when he was calling for the ball. :lol:

Good. Im happy to see Dwight DEMANDING the ball.
Also happy to see him show some anger. If he can channel that anger through his game he will be a beast. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom