Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good first half but I have a bad feeling about this second half. LeBron is definitely going to try to take over and you know the Heat are going to ramp up the ball pressure on defense. I actually like Clark matched up against Lebron more than I do Metta. Has more length and enough foot speed to sort of keep up with him. Obviously Bron is still gonna Bron.

Honestly can't be mad where we are right now, lakers usually are playing from behind, but i'd take a tie game at halftime against the Heat.

I'm feeling good about the Lakers... and those Foambs :lol:

Artest single handedly messing everything up. His defense is even worse than his offense these days. Leaving players open for no reason :smh:

Anyone else seen this game before? I mean Lakers played as good as they could have.  Kobe with 6 assists. Nash making buckets.  Blake and Meeks hitting their threes. Clark playing well. Even Dwight scoring on offense. Still with Lebron out a decent pt of the first half we're still tied. 

Its like the Heat are playing with one hand tied behind their back and we playing our hearts out. :frown:

I think the Heat pull it out in the end :frown:  Cant bear to watch, gonna have a heart attack.

another thing, Kobe is amazing.  Gonna be depressing day when he hangs it up.  Nobody can guard him one on one.  Constant double team no matter who is guarding him (They have two first team all defense type dudes on him in the second quarter) and he still requires double sometimes triple teams. Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom