Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol watch kobe go 7 for 28 tonight with 2 assists...

:lol: It would be funny. I doubt he gets 14 assists again tonight.
All that matters is the W though. If he has 6 assists and we win, i'm happy.

I've never minded Kobe taking 25 shots a game...as long as they are good shots.
I know he has the ability to make difficult shots, but when he takes too many of them it really ruins the flow of the offense and makes teammates be lazy.

Whether Kobe scores 32 with 5 assists or 12 points and 14 assists...as long as his shots are smart, makes the necessary passes when needed and we're playing with high energy we'll be good.

I'm not a Laker fan. I'm just saying yall got all these nicknames and photoshops after 2 games :lol:

It's like photoshopping Harden's face on Kareems after his 1st two games as a Rocket cause he's an unstoppable scorer

not a lakers fan?

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/242333/[img]

on another note,

hope pau learns that this team is better with him off the bench. he can become the leader of the 2 unit. he was a beast when he was the leader at memphis.

Last edited:
Dwight Howard and ebanks for Tyson Chandler and Felton. I want this to happen now.

i put these on my phone

[img]

Steve Blake is about to bring us to the promised land!

Steve and Steve in the back court I can imagine the parade now!

Dwight needs to stop going for all those unrealistic blocks and stay on his man.

Do you guys notice when he goes for a block on a shot thats being shot really far from him?
I appreciate the effort but c' mon... stay on your man if you ain't close enough to really block the shot.

Wait til Blake comes in, i'm calling it now Blake will be the greasy stopper!

Also this team is really dependent on Artest hitting those shots, if he's not Lakers are going to have a hard time. He doesn't need to be 8-10 or whatever, but he needs to shoot over 50 percent with those wide open looks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom