Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kobe 5-6 shooting 10 points..

No panic.. The defensive sets will come along.. That's the main problem so far..

Free throw shooting as well.. But Dwight at 55% which is normal would have been 2.5 more makes...

He normally gets to the line 10 times a game.. The difference between him and what would be amazing is about a free throw and a half a game

Last edited:
Can't wait when the team start clcking on Defense and Offense ... I can already see the flashes and the possibilities.. my goodness

That last sequence...nash penetrating and kicking out could really be great if only we had a good catch and shoot player.

55% from the field in our first half of basketball in the first game of the season. I ain't even worried.

Last edited:
Why did the Lakers even sign Steve Nash?

Dwight still looks hurt, sit this guy.

Princeton Offense :smh:

Half time analysis seem spot on.

I don't know how it's gonna work out in the long run, but so far Nash isn't as effective in this offense.

Lakers shooting 55/40/42... It's like the game is being watched in an alternate reality..

There has been 4 bad turnovers (out of 7)..
And 4 or 5 FTs that were missed that should have been made.. (Out of 8 misses)

Defense is also still trying to figure it out..

Because Nash doesn't have 6 assists already that's why you're mad..

Kobe's shooting 85% with 10 points.
Dwight 80% 9 points (yes I know terrible FTs)

14 assists on 19 shots.

Last edited:
This is terrible coaching. Having them run that Princeton offense.
Ruining Steve Nash's game :smh:

I kinda agree on this, I haven't even felt the steve nash 'effect' yet. But I ain't even worried, there's still 81 games and 24 minutes to go.

Last edited:
A few observations:

The Princeton offense is the wrong offense for this team, it needs to be scrapped immediately.
If Mike Brown doesn't let Steve Nash control the offense, then he has to go. Nash in a Laker Jersey brings a tear to my eye.
Jordan Hill is not a jump shooter.
Metta Artest, you're the 5th option. Why are you forcing shots?
Steve Blake had me screaming for a Chris Duhon appearance.

Other than that, I like what I've seen. Pau to Howard is going to be scary & Kobe is picking his spots & getting easy looks. Just waiting on the chemistry to get there.

They need more mixing. Princeton isnt necessarily bad, but Its like pure Princeton O out there. Not taking advantage of Nash and Dwight.

Mike Brown man...:x

Nash should just say F it and call out some PnR. Take initiative .

Back
Top Bottom