Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
turnovers
sick.gif

I ain't even mad about Nash trying to make these risky passes.

8 times out of 10 they will be successful. He's been a little off tonight but I trust him, he'll tighten up.

Keep on ballin Nash :smokin

Last edited:

The Heat defense is making Nash look like Lin last season when he played for the Knicks tonight. :smh:

Last edited:
I ain't even mad about Nash trying to make these risky passes.

8 times out of 10 they will be successful. He's been a little off tonight but I trust him, he'll tighten up.

Keep on ballin Nash :smokin
Nash has and will not get away with those type of passes versus an engaged Heat defense.

Last edited:
LA is structured to demolish MIA. They should be down by 30, they playn like puke but theyre up 1. Imagine if they played upto their half theyre potential....

The Heat defense is making Nash look like Lin last season when he played for the Knicks tonight. :smh:

I second this. It's been the case with all the Lakers guard though, atleast Nash is able to cross half court unlike Morris and Duhon :x

Miami in the half court hasn't executed well. We've been playing pretty solid defense against them. The turnovers are pretty much what is killing us. Jamison making 1/3 from the line was a killer too.

Glad people are starting to call out Howard for all that laughing like a little kid. Makes no sense, there is nothing to be laughing at when you are 4 games under .500. Junk is ridiculous.

Man I wish Dwight had the personality these dudes on halftime are talking about. They are absolutely right, this is exactly the kind of game Dwight should have 15 to 20 FG attempts. He should get the ball on the block every damn time down the court. When those double teams come dudes will be open all day not to mention the Heat will be in foul trouble. D'antoni needs to stop being stubborn and demand this from the guards.

I see miami's defensive scheme... they are doubling nash like crazy forcing him to pass to the open guy...

its up to that open man to hit the shot or dribble drive and keep the ball moving so that their defense is continually scrambling.

Without Nash we'd be down 15-20, yes hes turning it over but hes spacing the floor and getting guys good shots....especially metta in the corner and dwight on the p & r.

We're lucky to be up by 1 with all that turn overs. These soft entry passes are killing us. smh

I have a feeling they're going to pick and roll with Lebron or Wade in the 2nd half.

Back
Top Bottom