Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those of you who aren't big fans of traditional fantasy (like me) I used to play a game that was based on the Efficiency Rating (not PER). It used to be called Virtual GM, then they changed the name to NBA Fastbreak. ESPN axed the game some years ago but now it is back. Basically you set your team each week and you accumulate points (efficiency). Each player has a value and it increases/decreases depending on his performances.

http://es.pn/VVGJR6 - Link to my group. Password is wwf.

There is a rules section for anyone that is interested. It is fun. Glad it is back.

it looks like DJO made the squad. the lakers official twitter just retweeted his tweet saying "can't believe our first game it's tomorrow"

Who got the axe then? Goudelock?

Yeah that was a couple days ago

Final Roster:
Nash/Blake/Duhon/Morris
Kobe/Meeks/DJO
Metta/Ebanks
Pau/Jamison/ Clark
Howard/Hill/Sacre

Can only suit 13.. So DJO & Sacre probably see the DLeague

i get out of work tomorrow at 930 im miss like 15 mins but oh well cant wait either way :pimp:

btw i cant find that howard slam cover yet :frown: i just see the melo cover

Last edited:
If anybody has something to say to Mike Brown. He's at Don Jose in Anaheim Hills having dinner right now 

should be a good game tomorrow..as long as we stop the those turnovers..i noticed alot in the preseason and hope kobe doesnt try to do crazy passes like its the olympics...this aint showtime where we call pass like that..this is 2012/13 lakers where winning is our main focus and getting that ring at the end :smokin

Most of those TO's were caused mostly because players were still figuring out the plays. Hopefully they've figured it out since then althought its only been a couple days. Lol. We'll just have to see how long it takes for them to really get settled in the new system.

From Kobe's FB

Getting stronger. Not sure what it means for tomorrow night just yet but it’s much better than it was a week ago when I could barely walk. I hate not practicing. It drives me crazy! The training staff has been great. Mr. Laker, Gary Vitti, and the great Judy Seto (the first female trainer in the NBA) have been working their magic.

I will know more after shoot around tomorrow am. It's still painful to raise up on my toes but, it’s strong. The decision to be made is whether the injury can heal while playing on it or if it will make it worse. Either way, I'm excited about the start of the season. Hopefully we can win a game or two finally ;-)
Till tomorrow..
Mamba out

Back
Top Bottom