Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im still TGMBAC :pimp:

As long as the defense is improving (which it will with Dwight) he's good with me. Thats why they brought him in. Like me and Ska already said put the offense in Nash and Kobe's hands and he can handle the defense. Mike Brown is what he is, cant draw up a offensive play to save his life but he's a great defensive mind. Is he Doc Rivers? Hell no but he's our coach. *T.O tear*

Cant wait to see Dwight out there :pimp:

Last edited:
So I thought about it.. And maybe I over analyzed the bench.

If in 20 minutes Blake & Duhon combine for 6 & 4.5 I'm fine with it... (In 24 minutes Blake was 5.2 & 3.3 last year.. If he can shoot 42% FGs he'd be at 6. And with more targets getting 1.2 more assists isn't asking the world.

Combined with Meeks in 15 minutes if he can get 7

Jamison in 20+ minutes gets about 12 points

And Hill brings in 5&5 over 17-20 minutes

That's 30 ppg from the bench... I don't think what I'm asking is too much..

Last edited:
Who the 3% that said 40-45 wins? :lol:

My guess is 2 of them are NT's biggest Laker haters & trolls: Doo Be Doo and mjshoefanatic :lol:

denzel-smoking.gif

Like I said in the NBA thread, Clipper fans scared to death they have to sit in our shadows for another few decades.

They know it's coming. No matter what they do, who they get, the Lakers will get more and better.

They thought it would change, but it won't. LA is a Laker town, always has been, always will be.

The Clippers are our little sisters a step up from the WNBA begging for that attention nobody will give them.

They even got all hype about "lob city" and we stole that from them too. :smokin

page0_blog_entry34-mj-laughing.gif

Like I said in the NBA thread, Clipper fans scared to death they have to sit in our shadows for another few decades.

They know it's coming. No matter what they do, who they get, the Lakers will get more and better.

They thought it would change, but it won't. LA is a Laker town, always has been, always will be.

The Clippers are our little sisters a step up from the WNBA begging for that attention nobody will give them.

They even got all hype about "lob city" and we stole that from them too. :smokin

LAL fans got jokes and a wild imagination.

Last edited:
Wild imagination? What I say that wasn't true? That joke of a franchise BEEN desperate for some attention out from under forever. Ya'll swooped in and got Chris Paul after Stern took him from us. Swooped in to get LO before he could rejoin us. Hurried in to get Grant Hill before us. You guys just beggin for love, and all the while, the whole world knows it's gonna be Lakers only and then those other guys with no banners, no jersey's, no nothin in our building.

Wild imagination?

Lotta wild truth in everything I just said. Your team has been irrelevant for years. And you run rampant thru this board with our team on your mind. Scared as **** because the possibility of Lebron to the Lakers already got you sweating. Look at you. You in OUR thread already, checkin in daily. I don't even know what the **** a Clipper thread look like.

Wild imagination. :lol:

Wild imagination? What I say that wasn't true? That joke of a franchise BEEN desperate for some attention out from under forever. Ya'll swooped in and got Chris Paul after Stern took him from us. Swooped in to get LO before he could rejoin us. Hurried in to get Grant Hill before us. You guys just beggin for love, and all the while, the whole world knows it's gonna be Lakers only and then those other guys with no banners, no jersey's, no nothin in our building.

Wild imagination?

Lotta wild truth in everything I just said. Your team has been irrelevant for years. And you run rampant thru this board with our team on your mind. Scared as **** because the possibility of Lebron to the Lakers already got you sweating. Look at you. You in OUR thread already, checkin in daily. I don't even know what the **** a Clipper thread look like.

Wild imagination. :lol:

I'm terrified. :rofl:

Lol at mjshoe's avy. Does he know Kobe didn't even flinch? Just like how the Clippers can throw whatever they want at us but we won't flinch either. :rofl:

Last edited:
:lol:

The Kings players and even their coach are treating tonight's game like a regular season rivalry game.

A couple of their young cats like that Johnson kid and Marcus Thorton are trash talking with Kobe :lol:

Last edited:
Didn't Demarcus say Pau was one of his favorite players? Seems like he just wants to fight him everytime. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom