Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Listen to CP1708
He knows 8th seeds can win the NBA championship.
It happens all the time in the NBA.
Yeah dont worry about the losses in Decemeber. They wont count in May.
At this rate I don't even see the Lakers making the playoffs. They might sneak 6-8th later, but then I don't even see getting them past the first round against SA, Memphis, or OKC.

Last edited:
LOL KOBE SWAT THE **** OUT OF THAT LOL
roll.gif

Listen to CP1708

************, what are you doing quoting me in here AGAIN? Get the **** out of here and stay the **** out you ******g troll.

As for what I am talking about, you have ZERO CLUE, so be gone.

No 8 seed ever had 4 HOFers either, we never seen that, so I guess it can't happen can it? Get the hell out of here and troll in the NBA thread where you are allowed.

Me thinks the Cavs all called their bookies at half time and bet heavily on the Lakers for serious odds.  They must be throwing the 3rd quarter.

Listen to CP1708

************, what are you doing quoting me in here AGAIN? Get the **** out of here and stay the **** out you ******g troll.

No 8 seed ever had 4 HOFers either, we never seen that, so I guess it can't happen can it? Get the hell out of here and troll in the NBA thread where you are allowed.

Because a team with 4 HOFers shouldnt be a 8th seed.

Plus you think nash is coming back? the PHX suns had the best medical staff in the league. Go check Grant Hill and see how he doing.

Last edited:
This team sucks, no if ands or buts about it. Its crazy how I came into this season thinking they were going to run the table.

Dwight misses free throws, I get it.

Kobe, can't be missin those. Not during times like this. :smh:

This is another area where Nash helps, he is a great foul shooter, and when Dwight puts teams in the penalty, he gives us another guy that you can't touch, or it's 2 points. More so than Morris, Duhon, Ron, etc etc. And btw, Nash is smart enough to know how to use the penalty as well.

Not a fix for our defense, but something that helps us stop giving away free points, if that makes sense.

Listen to CP1708

Because a team with 4 HOFers shouldnt be a 8th seed.

Plus you think nash is coming back? the PHX suns had the best medical staff in the league. Go check Grant Hill and see how he doing.

and the lakers dont have a great medical staff?

brb 17 seasons still one of the best players in the L

This team sucks, no if ands or buts about it. Its crazy how I came into this season thinking they were going to run the table.

Spurs still ain't winning it all..

:lol: at them playing "Ain't nothing but a G thang" whenever Alonzo Gee scores

Why the **** are Spurs fans in here?

Antidope, you can stay.
LOL Thanks. I have a Laker fan pass from my twin who has his room painted like this.My parents wouldnt let me paint my room black and silver
mean.gif
More Laker favoritism, had to take the teal from the old Logo. Hes not too happy right now though.

Spurs are winning it all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom