Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now this is the Lakers squad we need to see consistently. Hoping we don't lay an egg at OKC on Friday.

Hill 2 games in a row better have earned 15 minutes with D'Antoni from now on.

Whether Pau is back or not

Absolutely unwilling to trade Pau to the Nuggets.

You would make them 10x harder to beat, and I wouldn't be surprised if they pull the upset on us.

Nuggets, Blazers , TWolves, Warriors are all teams I wouldn't trade Pau to unless you get their best player. Which isn't happening.

Last edited:
Wednesday's Pau Rumors:

What team do you envision making the first "big" trade this season? Chad Ford (1:12 PM): Everyone is looking at the Jazz right now. Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson could really help a veteran team. They are in the last year of their contracts. The Jazz want to clear more time for Derrick Favors. They have all the pieces to make a big deal with someone. Clearly the Lakers are looking in the mirror right now and trying to upgrade their athleticism/defense. ESPN.com

In yesterday’s post on Anderson, we noted that the Chicago Bulls, who have long coveted Gasol, have the goods to get a deal done in a three-way trade if they are willing to part ways with Taj Gibson, a future No. 1 draft pick owed to them by the Bobcats, plus a little more. That little more could include EuroStash asset Nikola Mirotic, who we have written about often on this site. SheridanHoops

Minnesota? Rival executives have long bought the notion that the Wolves want to accommodate Ricky Rubio's desire to play with Gasol. They, too, have a point guard D'Antoni covets in Ridnour, and could offer Nikola Pekovic, 2011 No. 2 pick Derrick Williams (whom coach Rick Adelman is down on), a first-round pick and filler. But unless the Lakers got Kevin Love in the deal -- which they wouldn't -- it's difficult to see how such an exchange would fit into their tiny window of opportunity to send Kobe off into the sunset with his sixth championship before he retires. CBSSports.com

Rival executives believe the most likely landing spot for Gasol is Toronto, which could offer Andrea Bargnani in return and bolster the Lakers' point- guard deficiency with Jose Calderon, who is backing up Kyle Lowry. CBSSports.com

Millsap yes, Jefferson NO. I'd take MoWill & Raja with Millsap. But I'm not willing to take on Jefferson (by the way I thought Jefferson was 32. He's 27 :lol: ) Jefferson is WAYYYYYY better than Hill, but I like the dynamic Hill provides, and I think the amount of minutes Jefferson will be cut will hurt his play tremendously.

Taj is cool.. But NO. If he had only a year or two after this year left then not bad. BUT he has 4 years at $8mil per after this season.. No to that. Even if we get a 1st. NO.

Same opinion I have about Minnesota. Unless we get KevLove, I give no dambs about a Timberwolves trade. I wouldn't even talk to Minny.

As for the Raptors trade :x We have problems with defense. And then you bring in Calderon and Bargiani.. :rofl: I'd rather shoot myself than watch that trade.

Outside Pau rumor:
First and foremost, the Lakers need defensive help on the wing and they need to strengthen their bench. For those reasons, league sources say D'Antoni is using whatever organizational capital he has to push for the signing of Raja Bell, whose agent, Herb Rudoy, is in the midst of buyout negotiations with the Jazz. Bell would immediately slow the wing penetration that is collapsing the Lakers' defense and exposing their rotational deficiencies on the back side. He's also a career 41 percent 3-point shooter who made a league-high 205 3-pointers in 2006-07 under D'Antoni in Phoenix. And Kobe wants him, so there's that. CBSSports.com

Last edited:
Dwight yelling at Kobe for missing the defensive rotation:

Applaud this man.

Last edited:
You would leave Ryan Anderson open?

He was standing there though.

Sure Kobe could come out and try to disrupt it. That's fine.

But he did leaving Anderson open then tried to move back.. Him moving back opened the lane for Lopez..

Clark even moved to Anderson once the ball was lobbed in.. That's Clark there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom