Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
See you can be YOLO without hurting your team. *cough* bynum *cough*

Look at Dwight, Look at him! :lol:

First thing I thought of after that 3 by dwight :lol:

Last edited:
Our boy Rob Sacre wasn't there tonight. Wish he was to see his reaction to everything :rofl:. But has anyone seen this video yet?? A little cheesy, but still made me laugh.

Hopefully they play on offense like tonight with consistency throughout the rest of the year; defense has to pick it up big time.

Last edited:
I think Gasol needs to be shut down and given time to completely heal. Not only do we not need him, but I think giving him the rest now would serve us so much better later in the season.

Say what you want about Pau but I feel like despite his up-and-down performances, he brings something that we won't necessarily appreciate until he's gone.

JAMISON AND MEEKS THO! :smokin

Last edited:
I wish we get this Gasol back :smh:

and ARIZA :nerd:

damn

you was the man homie, the **** happened to you? |I

i remember dude was putting up THE QUIETEST 20/10 games. now its a struggle and he has to WORK for 10 :smh:

So many times I would remember him running the pick and roll and just dunking on everyone then doing his yell but that Gasol isn't here anymore I hope he can wake up and get back to that because him and Dwight both being ruthless would be really scary.

Back
Top Bottom