Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This. No ball movement. Kobe should've been benched for the rest of the first half. He's jacking up shots waiting for a foul.
I don't get it.

He had one of his better all around games Saturday. Like did the flu mysteriously make him want to shoot more?

This. No ball movement. Kobe should've been benched for the rest of the first half. He's jacking up shots waiting for a foul.
I don't get it.

He had one of his better all around games Saturday. Like did the flu mysteriously make him want to shoot more?

We scored 4 points in the first 6 minutes.. Maybe he was just trying to score when everyone else wasn't?

He didn't get a few foul calls as well.. Not the smartest shots, but hell nothing else we did created better shots either.

Was a terrible quarter all around for everyone on the court on both teams.

Last edited:
The Lakers need a game plan like the Niners did in the Bill Walsh era, where they had the first 20 or so plays already drawn up. The first few plays should be to get the ball to Dwight and Pau on the low post no matter what, let them get a rhythm, and play in and out with them.

They need to give these guys a spark plug or something...

I've supported Pau through thick and thin but damn, I can't even defend his poor play anymore. Like he's starting to fade slowly

The Lakers need a game plan like the Niners did in the Bill Walsh era, where they had the first 20 or so plays already drawn up. The first few plays should be to get the ball to Dwight and Pau on the low post no matter what, let them get a rhythm, and play in and out with them.
They need to give these guys a spark plug or something...
yezzzir

Pau I swear to God... Like I don't know why he has to be so frustrating..

Must be because he has a vagina.

The way Pau is playing reminds of the game on TNT vs the Suns when they were booing Kwame Brown and he was gone soon thereafter.....
-Kwame just kept having consecutive turnovers and fumbling the ball

Last edited:
Look at Pau play he is not moving good at all, take him out rest him a week or something he look so stiff out there, we don't need him in these games we need him in the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom