Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pau moves well without the basketball. Together with Nash, they would flourish. I just hate when he's shooting outside the 3. Pau is not going to get traded anytime soon.

I'll put it out there like this..

There's only a few deals the Lakers would even consider for Pau (much of which are implausible).

When they trade Pau. Or if they trade Pau.

You will walk away from the trade thinking "Hmmm we got an even deal." or "Hmmm we got 8 dimes and a nickel on our dollar."

I'll throw out the idea of Paul Millsap (above average starting power forward) and Marvin Williams (average starting small forward) for Pau. This trade would likely be contingent on the Utah Jazz also moving Al Jefferson in a separate trade to make way for Pau, Derrick Favors and Enes Kanter.

I'll throw out the idea of Paul Millsap (above average starting power forward) and Marvin Williams (average starting small forward) for Pau. This trade would likely be contingent on the Utah Jazz also moving Al Jefferson in a separate trade to make way for Pau, Derrick Favors and Enes Kanter.

Not bad

I'm very high of Millsap's abilities on the court :smokin

I expect us to have a pretty good game tonight. Gotta watch out for George Hill and Paul George though.

Let's just wait on Pau for the year. As much as I am growing to dislike him, and think we should trade him. There's no point. Especially if we won't get enough in return.

Only deals I'd consider is

Smith & Korver
Boozer & Deng (I have my reasons for Boozer.. But Deng is the selling point. No Deng. I don't even consider)

neither deal can involve Metta. If Metta is included = no deal.

Neither deal will happen.

No point of going any further than taking calls.

Last edited:
Boozer would ruin us worse than Amare.

I don't think he would. Mid Range Shooter.. Shoots it much better than Pau, which is more conducive to this team. Can rebound, just doesn't play D. But we see that from Pau as well. It's his contract that makes him look worse than he is. If he was $10mil. He'd be perceived as a better player.

But I'd only take it if we get Deng which spreads the floor. Gives us a corner 3 shooter. Who can score on his own. And is probably the best perimeter defensive forward.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom