Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Lakers keep this up. I would bring Nash off the bench. The line up Lakers have now is their best defensive line up. Thoughts?

MJGreatXII.... I use twitter for most in-game stuff.. Don't want to keep posting post after post by myself..

Get on twitter more.

Last edited:
I'm here too buddy. I wanted to go out, but the last 2 Lakers games i've watched them in a certain way eating certain food, and i'm not going to risk ruining that good mojo.

backcourt scoreless
ohwell.gif

The 5 second rule is such a stupid rule. It basically take away the size advantage and post move skill of the offender.

I'm about to :lol:

I forgot my twitter password and Its signed in on my phone.

Need to get signed in on my laptop :lol:

The 5 second rule is such a stupid rule. It basically take away the size advantage and post move skill of the offender.

It's partially done for entertainment..

Barkley would do 20 seconds backing down... So they changed it to 5 seconds to keep the ball moving..

It's rarely called tho..

Last edited:
It's partially done for entertainment..

Barkley would do 20 seconds backing down... So they changed it to 5 seconds to keep the ball moving..

It's rarely called tho..

If it's done for entertainment, why not change the rule about hacking away at Dwight and sending him to the line? That clearly takes away from the entertainment

Last edited:
I feel like I bring bad luck to the Lakers when I post here during a game. I'll be back later guys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom