Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[quote name="nycknicks105"][quote name="CP"]Clippers get their first 50 win season this year. Congrats to them.

Lakers have 32 such seasons.

Same market.

Great owner
Clippers owner.

Maybe they can hang like a bumper sticker inside Staples or something. Maybe an 8x10 near the ladies room.
The Clippers organization isn't changing after this season. Yeah, they have a nice team and they won 50 games, but that team isn't winning anything anytime soon. I feel bad for CP3 too, because he's a damn great PG and he deserves a better shot at winning a championship.[/quote]He had one. >: Basketball reasons. :rolleyes[/quote]

Last edited:
Didn't Mitch promise Dwight a statue? Might as well get it done early!

:rofl:

That suns series still haunts my dreams.

WE COULDA MADE A PUSH FOR THE FINALS THAT YEAR IF WE COULDA GOT ON REBOUND.

:smh:

Just one. :smh:

We had beaten the 60 win Suns. One of the best coaching jobs I'd ever seen by Phil completely slowing the game up, we were feeding Kwame freaking Brown in the post, and it was working.

Just one board.

1, single, rebound.

Even not getting the rebound, if we could have fouled the rebounder, we woulda still been in great shape.

Question: for sure Kobe gets his statue...but aren't the concourses outside staples starting to fill up? Magic, Kareem, gretz, chick, DLH...am I missing any?

I heard that eventually, 11th St./Chick Hearn Ct will be closed and become a big courtyard/Walk-way between La Live and Staples. We'll see.

Lakers jerseys definitely need a big overhaul. West, Wilt and Elgin's need to be corrected per the 70's jersey era.

George Mikan needs to be up there as well, not just a mention in the MPLS banner.

:lol: at the Kobe statue talk these last few pages...

I'm making plans and arrangements to be in staples for Kobe retirement with games left in this season tho :lol: :smh:

:lol: at the Kobe statue talk these last few pages...

I'm making plans and arrangements to be in staples for Kobe retirement with games left in this season tho :lol: :smh:

Already started saving for tickets for next year.

Going to try to go to at least 20-25 games next year.

Kobe :frown:

That suns series still haunts my dreams.

WE COULDA MADE A PUSH FOR THE FINALS THAT YEAR IF WE COULDA GOT ON REBOUND.

Would've played the Clippers. (I think the Lakers were decent against them. Plus they would be playing on the road for 7 games.)

Then Dallas. (This being the year Kobe dropped 62, a week after that ridiculous fumble-then-dagger 3 pointer, and I think LA might've won the season series).

Then Miami.

Would've played the Clippers. (I think the Lakers were decent against them. Plus they would be playing on the road for 7 games.)

Then Dallas. (This being the year Kobe dropped 62, a week after that ridiculous fumble-then-dagger 3 pointer, and I think LA might've won the season series).

Then Miami.

We woulda beat the clips that year.

We went 2-2 against them that year, but I know that we would have.

We woulda destroyed Dallas.

That finals woulda be :wow:

Already started saving for tickets for next year.

Going to try to go to at least 20-25 games next year.

Kobe :frown:

Yea I always catch him Charlotte for my b-day/valentines day gift (although that lockout yr I had to settle for clipper tickets :smh: :lol:) but I'm def gonna try to add that wizards game in next season and hopefully some playoffs tickets that spring/summer

Yeah, I wanted to beat the Suns, and we matched up well with Dallas/LAC, but the Heat would have WASHED us.

Smush, Kwame and Luke, in the Finals? :lol:

Shaq would have averaged 95. We would have been annihilated.

I've been a die hard Kobe fan since I was a kid man. Dude like a hero and I ain't eem gonna lie man it's a dope feeling to see homie play in person.

I think Kobe, Tim, and KG gonna walk away together after next season man and for me that's gonna be crazy. Them guys are legends, I'm grown now and past the hero card so after next season idk if ill be in to the NBA like I am now

I've been a die hard Kobe fan since I was a kid man. Dude like a hero and I ain't eem gonna lie man it's a dope feeling to see homie play in person.

I think Kobe, Tim, and KG gonna walk away together after next season man and for me that's gonna be crazy. Them guys are legends, I'm grown now and past the hero card so after next season idk if ill be in to the NBA like I am now

Agreed. I don't really idolize any of the new guys like i do for kobe.

But I think that has to do with being an adult now.

I can't rock with these newer superstars.

Cept' Westbrook.

If he could strictly be a SG, i think he could be kobe' esq.

Do it mitch

Last edited:
I think the reason people idolize Kobe is because he came into the league when we were in elementary school (for the most part) and in Ska's case 25 years old.

It's a little different seeing a player as a kid, as opposed to as a late teen or in your 20s.

Last edited:
I think the reason people idolize Kobe is because he came into the league when we were 6-10 years old (for the most part) and in Ska's case 25 years old.

It's a little different seeing a player as a kid, as opposed to as a late teen or in your 20s.

I just busted up in class loud as hell reading this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Omg i cant breath :rofl: :rofl:

Agreed completely tho

@ the shot at Ska :rofl:

And I agree with DaddyRabbit, seeing Kobe in person for the first time is unreal. Saw him on tv when I was 10, 12 years later and I finally saw the gawd in person. Was speechless for a good 5 minutes :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom